[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

The way it is handled right now is the best one if the OP can keep with it. You just have to go to the first post to see what's waiting to be fixed, very useful. Many thanks to MyHellJumper for his work.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Automatic release works now in CCRP. It hasn't been the case for months (years ?).

I do get a new issue that impact calculated release point as it messes up target location. It's described here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4266905&postcount=15

You can check if you get the same issue, and try the workaround explained.

It should be easily fixed, just a matter of units.

New bug in latest Open Beta 2.5.6.45915

INS Bombing: Wrong units of measure for BAD Delta Altitude and Rho

When entering Delta Altitude for INS bombing on PCN in feet, systems takes it as meters and transforms it as feet before entering the value in the feet windows.

I have to calculate my Delta Alt in meters, to enters meters value in the feet altimeter box to get the correct delta alt in feet

Works fine if entered in meters in right window.

Same issue for Rho, as system thinks that value entered is km, not Nm. But display doesn't change this time.

Attached a track where i show on F10 map that my target is 4.10 Nm at 066° from IP (IP being where the river goes into the sea) and target is 59ft higher than IP.

In PCN, i enter +00059 in left windonw on BAD Delta Alt, and it transorms it in 18ft (which is 59 meters). So i have to enter 180 in feet windows to get 55 feet displayed (roughly what i need).

Regarding Rho, i entered 4.10 in left windows, supposed to be in Nm. Then i fly toward IP, overfly it, and follow cue to target. As you can see in the track, target cross is way short of target position. So system probably thought it was 4.10 km which is 2.2 Nm (way too short indeed as target is at 4.10 Nm)

Then for the second pass, i enter 7.6 in left window (for 7.6 km which is 4.10 Nm), then target cross is (roughly) on the target position.

Attached Files

File Type: trk INS CCRP delta ALT and rho units issue.trk (2.74 MB, 1 views)

Thank today I will try

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Well it's not a bug: units have changed ! :smilewink:

It would have been nice to include this "little detail" in the changelog.

RazbamZeus confirmed the change in units on Razbam's discord.

Offsets for IP are in metrics (also on the HUD) while the rest is in imperial (HSI still in imperial when flying to target).

It's confusing and we haven't had an "official" word about that :music_whistling:

I know INS bombing is useless with all these JDAM/JSAW etc but still, it is an important change and deserve to be noticed.

Well it's not a bug: units have changed ! :smilewink:

It would have been nice to include this "little detail" in the changelog.

RazbamZeus confirmed the change in units on Razbam's discord.

Offsets for IP are in metrics (also on the HUD) while the rest is in imperial (HSI still in imperial when flying to target).

It's confusing and we haven't had an "official" word about that :music_whistling:

I know INS bombing is useless with all these JDAM/JSAW etc but still, it is an important change and deserve to be noticed.

Well ok, indeed that's a quite important change !

So on HSI, when flying toward IP, distance will be in Nm, and then when overflying IP, distance to BAD will be in km ? Wonder what they were thinking at Dassault....

Wonder also how TR value will handle that in PCN TR/VS display...

There's still a bug in BAD Delta ALT entry in feet though

Edited by Steph21

Well ok, indeed that's a quite important change !

So on HSI, when flying toward IP, distance will be in Nm, and then when overflying IP, distance to BAD will be in km ? Wonder what they were thinking at Dassault....

Wonder also how TR value will handle that in PCN TR/VS display...

There's still a bug in BAD Delta ALT entry in feet though

Suppose the left windows for delta in feet is buged.

We'll have to use the right field for entering Delta in meters for now.

Suppose the left windows for delta in feet is buged.

We'll have to use the right field for entering Delta in meters for now.

Indeed.

Can we change distance units on the fly on F10 map for the ruler, like we can for coordinates ? Couldn't find a shortcut for it...

I have made a mission for to hit a ground targhet with GBU 12 and IP mode

1) for altitude and distance use metric sistem in meter for altitude and Kilometer for distance

2) for hit the targhet use JTAG laser beam without JTAG it is impossible to hit the targhet

from previous patch there is an improvement but not enough for hit the targhet without the assistence with JTAG

That's one small step for us , one giant leap for Razbam.

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

I have made a mission for to hit a ground targhet with GBU 12 and IP mode

1) for altitude and distance use metric sistem in meter for altitude and Kilometer for distance

2) for hit the targhet use JTAG laser beam without JTAG it is impossible to hit the targhet

from previous patch there is an improvement but not enough for hit the targhet without the assistence with JTAG

That's one small step for us , one giant leap for Razbam.

We don't get decimal value for Offset heading with ruler on F10 map, so you can't be precise with Unguided Bomb in CCRP INS Bombing. Use CCIP INS bombing if you want to be precise with dumb bombs.

LGB is the way to go for CCRP INS bombing if you want precision.

Guys, if you want to test CCPL + PI (in French), I can’t recommend you enough to run your test on Caucasus map and to use this little piece of software.

You input IP and target coordinates and it will give you the necessary offset accurate data.:thumbup:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3481511&postcount=2

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

New bug in latest Open Beta 2.5.6.45915

INS Bombing: Wrong units of measure for BAD Delta Altitude

When entering Delta Altitude for INS bombing on PCN in feet, systems takes it as meters and transforms it as feet before entering the value in the feet windows.

I have to calculate my Delta Alt in meters, to enters meters value in the feet altimeter box to get the correct delta alt in feet

Works fine if entered in meters in right window.

Attached a track where i show on F10 map that my target is 4.10 Nm at 066° from IP (IP being where the river goes into the sea) and target is 59ft higher than IP.

In PCN, i enter +00059 in left windonw on BAD Delta Alt, and it transorms it in 18ft (which is 59 meters). So i have to enter 180 in feet windows to get 55 feet displayed (roughly what i need).

Hi Steph

According to me, the value is converted in feet in the "meters" window, but I think it keep meters for computing. It's very accurate when you enter a feet value, despite this weird conversion in the window.

Hi Steph

According to me, the value is converted in feet in the "meters" window, but I think it keep meters for computing. It's very accurate when you enter a feet value, despite this weird conversion in the window.

I'm using metrics only now for offset, meters in delta alt (right window) and km for rho, and it works fine.

Might be only a display issue indeed in delta alt left window

It happened few times already.

Selective jettison of Mk82 via the PCA panel, crash when pressing the release button. Totally random, cannot reproduce.

Persian gulf, multiplayer, current Open Beta

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

Hey - thanks, I will update the manual. I removed the reference in M2 - updated training should be available with the next update.

2nd Training mission still has reference to ENC but ton, is it normal ?!

When will the training missions be updated please ?

Thanks beforehand for any information :)))

Regards,

John "Kalon"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

Had something similar tonight while playing a TTI SP mission. Killed two MiG-31s with 530s. Found a MiG-21, locked him up for a magic shot, then thought it’s too easy, brought up the guns. Had them in continuous fire mode. Squeezed off a few shots and missed. Probably 3-4 bursts, and then shot again. Next thing I know I’m spinning towards the ground. Hit pause and notice that part of my right wing is missing. Eject, watch the MiG fly off. Quit mission, find the only thing mentioned is Right RWR failure.

Glad it’s not just me!

Specs: i9 9900k, GTX 1080ti, 32gb ram, Oculus Rift S

Modules Owned: A-10A, A-10C, F-5E, F-14B, F-15C, F-16C, F-86F, M2000, MiG-29, MiG-21

Modules Most Wanted: F-4B, F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, F-4J, F-4N, F-4S

I didn't watch the track, but if you are at gun range, there is a good chance you are passing through wake turbulence of your target. Sometime you can go up to 25G !!! = ED bug.

It isn't specific to M-2000C (Hornet or F-16 too for instance).

I disabled the option in options.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Ok, that makes sense. I recall a very violent pitch up and then tumbling. I’ll turn it off and continue flying and see what happens.

Specs: i9 9900k, GTX 1080ti, 32gb ram, Oculus Rift S

Modules Owned: A-10A, A-10C, F-5E, F-14B, F-15C, F-16C, F-86F, M2000, MiG-29, MiG-21

Modules Most Wanted: F-4B, F-4C, F-4D, F-4E, F-4J, F-4N, F-4S

With latest I am unable to close canopy with clicking on canopy handle. It works to open closed canopy and do nothing when canopy is open.

To lower the canopy to half way point, use the canopy handle (move dark red or brown on right side of cockpit back) to lower the rest of the way, click on the canopy support strut. To lock the cockpit downs, move handle forward. To raise the canopy, first unlock the canopy, then click on the hand hold on the right side of the canopy. Its been this way since release.

Here is one example

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..