Is this normal?

JVance

I bought the F-18 a couple days ago. I just checked the DCS e-shop and I saw this

FCReOFU.jpg

it's like it hasn't been paid, but it clearly has been as confirmed by the two emails I received and the 60 bucks that aren't in my bank account anymore. But it also says that I have the license for the product which implies that I have indeed bought it, and when I go my profile to see the modules I have I see this

g2uCocZ.jpg

Just wondering if something might have gone wrong and if I should be worried

Are you referring to the 16$ bonus? That's the bonus points you are rewarded with for buying the Hornet. You can spend them on further purchases.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Check your personal profile, it seems you have another F-18 on your cart pending.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• ED Team

Hi JVance

welcome to the forum

check your profile here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/order/

if you have are still not sure please contact support here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2