AI Controlled Huey door gunners ever going to be fixed?

CAPT Jebus

Are Belsimtek or ED ever going to fix the problem with the AI controlled Huey door gunners not working? (I am talking about the door gunners on a AI huey)

Come on guys it has been broken for 4 years so far is it ever going to get fixed!

or is this in the too hard basket? (or couldnt give a shit, I got your money anyway) I think the latter.

ED has managed to get B17 gunners working why cant they get the hueys to do the same.

Surely it almost the same code used.

I just started getting into the Huey and have found that my door gunners with free fire ROE wont engage enemy helicopters. They would help a lot when going up against an Mi-24. This is on a mission I created so I may have something bugged but after multiple engagements they wont fire.

Edit: I just did the mission again and the door gunners engaged the helos. Must have been a mission bug.

Edited by Nascar
Status Update

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Even then...Please fix them all the way if you could, not just a half fix like the embark feature that was only fixed in a hobbled sort of way.

I am failing to understand all of this half patch and that's ok for now attitude. It's very annoying and is now stopping me from further purchases.