VNAO T-45 Goshawk

So that means you didn't even read Particleman's post to the end where he said:

Then i shall buy it for zero dollars

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Very disappointed to see the Hawk end up in the trash so coming across this that can be carrier landed is a fair few dreams coming true at once. Good luck with it and the other Mods in the making.

Why do you think that this project is "....in the trash...."?? Just because these guys aren't continuously posting in here about whatever progress they are making? Give yourself a brake!

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why do you think that this project is "....in the trash...."?? Just because these guys aren't continuously posting in here about whatever progress they are making? Give yourself a brake!

I took this to mean the VEAO Hawk...

Edited by speed-of-heat
  • Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Quick update.

Quick update. Successful testing continues with the flight model and overall land and carrier based functionality. Currently working on the pit overhaul to the C model and hope to update with images as soon as we get something not completely terrible. Enjoy the image above from our internal flight testing this week! We continue to press on!

Cheers,

-Particleman

Screen_200224_011851_f.thumb.png.c9944897f4f5833bfe15faf66cff2553.png

• Like 1

AAAAAAHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Quick update. Successful testing continues with the flight model and overall land and carrier based functionality. Currently working on the pit overhaul to the C model and hope to update with images as soon as we get something not completely terrible. Enjoy the image above from our internal flight testing this week! We continue to press on!

Cheers,

-Particleman

OH BOY ! yeeeeeeees please , i will be the first customer

love you guys

GOD SPEEEEEEEEEEEED YOU

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!!! Thanks for all the effor!

Particleman can you tell us about the future module's capabilities and systems.

VORTAC NAV? ADF? Radio Comm menu? AA radar capabilities? AG capabilities?

Thanks again for all your work! Please let us knows of any new!! Regardss

Edited by Huilque151
Increase.

I am very much looking forward to this. Ever since getting the EFM MB-339A/PAN I've been heavily enjoying flying jet trainer/light attack planes and to have one that's carrier capable...

It's exactly what I've been craving.

Purchased: FC3 | CA | M2000C | F-5E | C-101 | Mig-21bis | AV-8B NA | L-39 | F-14 | UH-1H | Mi-24P | F-16C | F/A-18C | F1 | MB-339 | F-4E

Maps: Caucasus | Persian Gulf | Syria | Marianas

Comp Specs: i7 13700k, 32gb 3200mhz DDR4, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 2tb P5 Plus NVME

Peripherals: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle