Deck Crew Animated - Early Access Mod

SUNTSAG

Oops.. this mod is a original coming from heathblur. ED took over cause this is the plan for more carriers and later ground personel for the airfields. It was never been a fanmod. Suntsag only provided the lua scripts so we could play with it. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

• 1 month later...

Fantastic work Sunstag. I had come across your YT video a couple of months ago and was planning on downloading as time permitted. Just my luck when I got the chance, ED pulled the plug. I hope they're getting close to an early release of they're anticipated Carrier model - like really soon (sic). BTW, and speaking of feeling like your on the flight deck, has anyone checked out The Flight Channel's "Most Realistic Air Combat Fighter Game" You Tube video. Its certainly Arcarde-ish (if that's a word) but, the graphics ain't no joke. Again, great work Sunstag. Regretting I didn't jump on board earlier.

• 3 months later...

Anything new about this mod?

The download-link of the eary access-mod on page 1 of this thread is dead. Any other link? I also would pay for this mod if already available.

Kind regards

Hans Dieter

System: Win 11 Prof, 64 Bit, AMD 4350 Quad-Core, Gigabyte-Board 970A-UD3P, 16 GB-RAM; ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB - Nvidia Geforce

Anything new about this mod?

The download-link of the eary access-mod on page 1 of this thread is dead. Any other link? I also would pay for this mod if already available.

"Hi Fellas,

The mod is purely Early Access and is what will be available from ED at some point in the future. As such it uses ED models and textures that are located in the current downloads of DCS World. I would not dream of amending them even if I could.

Sorry, we have what we have I'm afraid but it's much better than not having anything at all. It's a short coming Yes but we can live with that until the real deal appears. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKEDHi Fellas,

The mod is purely Early Access and is what will be available from ED at some point in the future. As such it uses ED models and textures that are located in the current downloads of DCS World. I would not dream of amending them even if I could.

Sorry, we have what we have I'm afraid but it's much better than not having anything at all. It's a short coming Yes but we can live with that until the real deal appears. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED"

- I think that you (we) are out of luck. Just wait until carrier module is out.

Take care,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 2 months later...

bumpity bump

Any way of enabling the assets currently, since the original mod isn't available anymore?

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• 1 month later...

Read the thread, this Mod is not working anymore.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB