A new way to refuel!

razo+r

It did actually work. And the other way, probe to boom, works too of course. Definitly time for ED to update the mechanics...

Why? Nothing is broke...

Both work for their respective receivers. You elected to try and refuel using a Drogue with an f-16 and it worked. So what? If I had to guess I'd say the reason for this is because the mechanics were easy to code that. But nothing is " broke"

Now it was a case of "F-16s MUST use a basket and F-18s MUST use a boom" I'd agree something is broke... but that's not the case.

As long as they workforce the CORRECT receivers...I'm happy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Why? Nothing is broke...

Both work for their respective receivers. You elected to try and refuel using a Drogue with an f-16 and it worked. So what? If I had to guess I'd say the reason for this is because the mechanics were easy to code that. But nothing is " broke"

Now it was a case of "F-16s MUST use a basket and F-18s MUST use a boom" I'd agree something is broke... but that's not the case.

As long as they workforce the CORRECT receivers...I'm happy.

I didn't write anything about broken mechanics. I just wrote it's time to update the mechanics.

The new DCS Pilot refreshment system!

The only question that needs asking is.........

Coffee, tea of Bourbon?:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."