DCS FC3 Questions & Answers Thread

Milene

and it will be worth it for FC3

I'd say you're wrong, but that's also not an answer to the question he's asking.

If he wants to integrate into DCS.world, his choice isn't between getting FC3 for $40 or staying with FC2, it's between getting LO & then paying $ 30 to get FC2 - which is now obsolete, or getting LO & FC3, and having a better, supported product that integrates with DCS.world, and will bring the upgrades & improvements that appear for the world, to his FC version, as they appear, or having nothing.

As you said - you haven't regretted getting FC2. I don't think he'll regret getting FC3

Ya can't pick out a few words mid sentence and quote me on that.. I said that "from what I hear FC3 is the same as FC2 with a few changes" I never said that's what I think it is. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Explain? So i dont need to buy LOMAC? or can i buy LOMAC download version? link?

You can buy either.. One you buy from an online store, the other you can download right off the internet. But like Viper said, you have to be in the US to get the download version. Here is the link if you are: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/ThemeID.8605600/productID.180160000

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

why? :( will fc3 be clickable cockpit?

No, only DCS, the only reason we got FC3 is to hold us over cause there are no fast jets in DCS and it is gonna take some time. FC2 was suppose to be the last of the lock on series. These jets will get clickable pits once they are made in DCS and not FC.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

No, only DCS, the only reason we got FC3 is to hold us over cause there are no fast jets in DCS and it is gonna take some time. FC2 was suppose to be the last of the lock on series. These jets will get clickable pits once they are made in DCS and not FC.

Will that happned? will it cost somethign more money?

Will that happned? will it cost somethign more money?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it will cost about $30-$60 the same as DCS BS, DCS A-10C, DCS P-51 and Combat arms.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Please help with auxiliary radars

Hi ,

I am trying this question again, maybe this time I have more luck:.

I normally play it with easy-avionics mode to be able to use the lock-next-aircraft shorcut key. In addition, I also hide the cockpit to have a better view for dogfights.

However the auxiliary windows at the top-right and bottom-right (for the enhanced situation and radar respectively) they just take to much space in my opinion.

How can I turn them off and leave the easy-avionics on?

Sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place. I just rejoined this forum after two years. I dont see where I can post a new thread?

So let me just ask this. I want to purchase FCS . I use Lock On all the time and I was wondering if FC3 becomes integrated with Lock On or just uses it

as a resource. I dont want to lose the ability to use lock On If I install FC3

Thanks in advance - Bill

Sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place. I just rejoined this forum after two years. I dont see where I can post a new thread?

So let me just ask this. I want to purchase FCS . I use Lock On all the time and I was wondering if FC3 becomes integrated with Lock On or just uses it

as a resource. I dont want to lose the ability to use lock On If I install FC3

Thanks in advance - Bill

FC3 is a standing alone program. So you won't loose original LockOn.

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

so it has been agreed that the lofting of the aim120 is detrimental to the performance of the missile, with the peformance of the missile being adjusted with the next patch, will lofting be disabled? or will the adjustments make lofting useful?

Hello ED Team,

I was trying to do some air refueling in DCS World FC3 using the F-15C and I noticed that as soon as the tanker hooks up my aircraft with the refueling boom, my flight controls goes crazy and my aircraft bank hard right and disconnects !!! is that normal ?

Why the G meter is gone off the HUD on the F-15 ?

Thank you in advance

Maio out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all

I have A10C ,FC2 and purchase FC3 but when follow up the link on email to down load , Black Shark down load page is the one come up .Love those DCS simulation and intend to buy P51 and Black Shark soon.

Need to sort this problem and very appreciate any advice.

Thanks lots in advance and all the best to all.

Sorry if I use wrong forum for this help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.

Thanks RetroBurn

But I already pay for FC3, all I need is download the game and when go to FC3 page they don't have the download page only sale the product.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel® Core™ i7-6850 CPU@3.60GHz @4.068

Asus ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ATX Motherboard

64 bit operation System- RAM 32.0 GB

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OC 8GB

- Disk Drives KINGSTON SVP200S37A 1tb/WDC WD 10EZEX-00ZF5A0 - Samsung ssd 1tb 840 series.

- 3 Samsung 27"SyncMaster 3D Game monitors - Windows 8.1 Pro - TM Hotas Warthog-Trackir5 pro-Saitek Rudder Pedals-Cougar MFD.