VFX grip shipped!

RogueSqdn

I just got a shipping notice from Virpil for delivery on Friday.

-VFX grip

-WarBRD grip

-T-50CM throttle

-Dust covers

-Compact base plate

Preorder was placed on June 21st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Might be a while. I’m going to the beach on Thursday so now I have to figure out who’s going to get the package off my porch!

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

Admittedly, I think I was very high in the sequence- the preorders opened at 16:00 GMT, and my invoice time was 16:00:48. Worked out as we were sitting in a showing of TS4 with the kids, and the previews were just starting- so I was able to have the page all loaded to go.

They got their toys, now I have mine. ;)

Edit: yeah, I think this explains it.

20191004_132412.thumb.jpg.b39334440230be451d30b72aafb30e9d.jpg

Edited by lunaticfringe

Mine was attempted this morning but I’m out of town until Tuesday and had to call FedEx to hold it. Will pickup at office.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

I just got a shipping notice from Virpil for delivery on Friday.

-VFX grip

-WarBRD grip

-T-50CM throttle

-Dust covers

-Compact base plate

Preorder was placed on June 21st.

Lucky you!

My preorder was placed also on June 21st and nothing, not a single msg or email.

VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals

and

VPC V.F.X Grip

and in my invoice : [Dispatched Within 90 Days]

Within definition by dictionary.cambridge.org/us/: Inside or not beyond (a particular area, limit, or period of time)

Virpil certainly doesn't know this definition.

I do not intend to buy anything more pre order with them, it is the second time they do not respect dates. :(

Edited by Hamilton

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Lucky you!

My preorder was placed also on June 21st and nothing, not a single msg or email.

VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals

and

VPC V.F.X Grip

and in my invoice : [Dispatched Within 90 Days]

Within definition by dictionary.cambridge.org/us/: Inside or not beyond (a particular area, limit, or period of time)

Virpil certainly doesn't know this definition.

I do not intend to buy anything more pre order with them, it is the second time they do not respect dates. :(

Hi Hamilton!

Thank you for your patience! We recently posted an announcement updating the status of the pre-orders, and I believe we did actually exchange a few emails between each other about 2 weeks ago clarifying the status as well :)

If you're still not clear on anything, please feel free to reply to my last email with any further questions!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Hamilton!

Thank you for your patience! We recently posted an announcement updating the status of the pre-orders, and I believe we did actually exchange a few emails between each other about 2 weeks ago clarifying the status as well !

Dear Cyph3r

Ok, in the email quoted you said:

"However these items are currently in production as we speak"

Not true, several have already received the product and with the same date of pre order.

"the 90 day timeframe is an estimate"

Not true, my invoice stated clearly "Dispatched Within 90 Days"

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Dear Cyph3r

Ok, in the email quoted you said:

"However these items are currently in production as we speak"

Not true, several have already received the product and with the same date of pre order.

"the 90 day timeframe is an estimate"

Not true, my invoice stated clearly "Dispatched Within 90 Days"

The items are already in production (hence why people are receiving their orders)! We've got a huge number of pre-orders to work through, but as per our recent announcement and my last email to you directly we're scheduled to get the remaining pre-orders out on 15th October :) We do apologise for this delay, but your patience is appreciated!

Our official pre-order announcement for these items, as well as the pre-order information page confirmed that any changes to the time frame will be announced and you can of course contact us directly for clarification on the latest status.

Your previous post mentioned you hadn't received a single message or email from us even though we had chatted previously with the current status of the pre-orders, so I just wanted to clarify this!

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Your previous post mentioned you hadn't received a single message or email from us even though we had chatted previously with the current status of the pre-orders, so I just wanted to clarify this!

Yes, and I confirm. I sent the email when I saw that the promised deadline had expired, then you answered the email I sent last month.

I mentioned in my previous post that I didn't receive any email or message from virpil (on their own initiative) saying anything about the delay, even after I had already spent € 775.00 on their products.

Any reviews or thoughts on the stick?

To be honest I haven’t had time to do anything other than set up a profile for it in the VPC software. I’ve been busier with the throttle, adding the 3D printed finger lift mod.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Bummer Ordered on June 22....still no change in order status or shipping notification.....Was supposed to be shipped within 90 days n:(

Same here, ordered it on June 21...

Specs: R7 3800X, 32Gb 3600Mhz, RTX 2070 S, M2 SSd 970 Pro

Equipment: microHELIS Bell 206 Pedale + Toe-Brakes, microHELIS OH-58D Collective, microHELIS OH-58D Cyclic, Realteus Forcefeel, TrackIR 5