DCSMP - A mission Planner per DCS World

AMVI_Rider

Latest version: 2.1.3.2

AMVI is proud to announce the release of DCSMP a tool dedicated for DCS World mission planning.

The software assists the A10-C and F/A-18C pilots in calculating takeoff, landing and fuel data just like it is done in the real world and enabling faster planning and more accurate mission briefing. The tool can be used also both for accurate planning of the whole flight and quick check of loadout/takeoff data.

This release supports the A10-C and, with some limitation, the F/A-18C. In the future more DCS aircraft and new features (some of them are in progress) will be added.

DCSMP is distributed free of charge in the hope that it will be useful to virtual pilots and as a form of gratitude to anyone supporting hardcore flight simulation.

We ask everyone interested in the tool to link the original download page rather than redistributing the package.

The tool and the quick start guide can be downloaded from the AMVI website

DCSMP_Screenshot_Mix.png

Edited by AMVI_Rider
New version: 2.1.3.2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Ryzen 5 3600X - 32GB DD4 3200C14 Win10 64 - Geforce GTX 1080Ti

Hotas Warhog + Virpil T-50 base - Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals - Cougar MFCDs - Custom head tracker

35" UWQHD main display + 22" MFCD/Helios display / Rift S

2x256 GB SSD - 2Tb Caviar Green

Thank you very much!!

Weapons Delivery Planner (that's used in our Falcon vFG) is great and I'm happy to see someone comparing DCSMP to it, but I need to add a lot more features before DCSMP can match it.

:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

Hotas Warhog + Virpil T-50 base - Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals - Cougar MFCDs - Custom head tracker

Version 1.0.2.4 has been released

This version contains a major update of A-10C weapons Drag Indices and some minor improvements/fixes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice tool Gentlemen :thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

One observation though. The climb table in DCSMP seems to show something different than what that the TO 1A-10A-1-1 manual unless I am reading it incorrectly

But as I said a very nice tool indeed.

Cheers

Hans

461657490_climbspeedschedule.jpg.3b15627d5b8f584efd11ff7687b10477.jpg

Yes you are absolutely right: in the hurry of writing the guide I took the single engine climb table :doh:

I will fix it in the next release.

Thanks

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

• 3 weeks later...

Great app, thanks. Just one suggestion. It could be nice to have the option to save to disk the mission you are planing so you can modify things later without having to introduce again all the stuff. Moreover, the app crashes sometimes and it is annoying having to start again from scratch.

Great app, thanks. Just one suggestion. It could be nice to have the option to save to disk the mission you are planing so you can modify things later without having to introduce again all the stuff. Moreover, the app crashes sometimes and it is annoying having to start again from scratch.

Hi, some answers have been lost sometime ago so when the forum backup has beem restored, to be short: load & save as well as the import from mission file is a work in progess and will be delivered in the version 1.1 (the next feature update).

If you can provide some details on crash(es) I'll fix the problems.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Can you make it possible to add rockets into the loadout?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

The rockets are there: LAU-68 and LAU-131 on stations 2,3,4 and 8,9,10.

As far as DCS does not take into account weight differences by rocket type, to keep the ordnance list simple I just used the plain launcher name instead of launcher+rocket.

A little update: I'm working on the next version (mostly save/import functions) and I know I promised to release it in November. I had some extra projects at work that kept me busy also in the free time.

The good is that is just a delay, the bad is that the data for the Ka-50 is less than the expected so I don't think I will be able to release anything at the proper level of detail in the next release timeframe.

Last but not least: my (late) Christmas and New Year wishes to all of you!

And may DCS 2 come soon :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Author of DCSMP and VRK

• 2 years later...