Stream Deck Stopped working

I have been using a Stream Deck the past few weeks with no problems but all of a sudden today it will no longer work in DCS. All the button configurations are still there and I have tested the Stream Deck outside of DCS and it works fine. I have tried restarting DCS , Rebooting my system and even creating a test profile for the SD and still nothing.

Update: Resolved issue .... A profile I had downloaded had some file running and after completely deleting it and re-installing the SD software again it started working....

Edited by Manhorne

Hi Manhorne,

I have also the same issue as you but I tested my Stream deck on Stabel version of DCS and it work like a charm.... :huh:

I give maybe a try of re-installing the SD software again

Regards

Rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Hi Manhorne,

I have also the same issue as you but I tested my Stream deck on Stabel version of DCS and it work like a charm.... :huh:

I give maybe a try of re-installing the SD software again

Regards

Rem27

I spent a bit of time trying to figure out what was wrong. After I posted my original post here I just thought that maybe something running in the SD software maybe causing the issue since I had been playing with several different profiles and trying to get the SD to do some things i had seen others do. After I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it the SD started working again in DCS. It was obvious something was interfering with the commands from the SD when I was in DCS.

I spent a bit of time trying to figure out what was wrong. After I posted my original post here I just thought that maybe something running in the SD software maybe causing the issue since I had been playing with several different profiles and trying to get the SD to do some things i had seen others do. After I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it the SD started working again in DCS. It was obvious something was interfering with the commands from the SD when I was in DCS.

Hi Manhorne,

I try uninstalling and reinstalling SD software but get the SD not working.

Strange because it work in DCS Stable version... just in Open Beta diden't work...

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

Hi Manhorne,

Strange because it work in DCS Stable version... just in Open Beta diden't work...

I am running in the Beta and it is working for me now. What I did worked for me. There is something maybe running on your system when in DCS that maybe blocking the commands . Check your profile and make sure everything is correctly setup in it when running.

Hi Manhorne,

By chance is one install running in "run as admin"?

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Did the SD working again. I uninstall and reinstall Open Beta completely... It takes me couple of hours.

I,m flying again that the most important :thumbup::pilotfly::

Thank you for the help Manhorne and Panther :thumbup:

Regards Rem27