Where Did MY P51-D Go After Update?

SKYFOXX

About two weeks ago I installed the DCS world and some modules from the Steam network. A few days layer I added the Huey. I think that the P51-D was a free bonus from that download but i can't be sure. However, I had the P-51-D icon listed with the SU25T, Combined Arms, KA50-2, Flaming Cliffs and the Huey. I also flew the P51-D a little but not very well.

Sometime last Friday about 2 am in the morning there was some sort of Update going on from either Steam or DCS. So I stopped playing left the computer on and went to bed.

I returned to play again about 8:PM Friday night and noticed that my P51-D was missing and the other modules were not installed. I used Steam's Verify Install thinggy and all the modules I listed above became installed (active) again. But the P-51-D did not reappear.

Has anyone had this problem before? Or, can tell me just what to do to recover the P51-D?

please Help in You can....

Thank's SKY_FOXX

Did you Purchase the P-51D?, Is it listed under downloadable content w/ a serial number.

DCS World includes Su-25T and TF-51 Free.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

!Thank's SkateZilla, I don't think I purchased the P-51D as a stand alone mod like i did for the Huey. It came as an extra or bonus from mabe the Huey purchase. however, last night I noticed that on the bottom of the startup screen there were some ( << >> ) buttons on each side of the module icons and I found the P-51D icon. So I guess I do have it. I will find a P-51D mission and try it to make sure it is installed ok.