Carrying beer

Once allied forces got into Normandy spitfires would carry beer kegs on the bomb pylons, If the spit got high enough it be cold enough to drink straight away.

Im at work now and you got me thinking about cold beer. Thanks man, thanks a lot.

• Like 1

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I'd like to request a delivery please?

Air drop in my back yard.

Thank you! :megalol:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

That must have been fantastic. British ales are always a good choice.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

• 2 months later...
Should be in a campaign or single mission thumbup.gif

Anyone make this yet?

We need this!!!!!!!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Ok, Ok, I will look for a keg model.

Anyone good with creating CLSID's ?

We need to convert one into a keg! :D

Anyone have some large mugs? :megalol::megalol:

Keg.png?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7suz4zji9sb6fzy/Beer%20Keg.zip?dl=0

You will find them under Fortifications.

After all, It does fortify you! :D

Edited by Hawkeye60

Have you managed to attach it to the spit yet lol
Not yet.

I will need to modify a weapon CLSID to make this work.

The problem is the Spitfire does not have its pylons active yet.

Even thought the code is in the aircraft lua, un-commenting the lines has no effect.

(Ask me how I know!) :D

The pylon connectors are not there!

However...........

Any aircraft with pylons should be able to carry them.

I first need to turn the model sideways so the kegs mount correctly.

Tap facing front!

Then the CLSID conversion can take place.

I have never done this before so........?

Anyone willing to offer help and/or hints?

I bet the Germans have a wonderful selection of brews to choose from! :megalol:

ah yes........:beer:

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,

While I applaud the effort, a simulated brew delivers no alcohol to my bloodstream or foam to be wiped from my mustache...ah, hell, I'm going to visit the fridge.

cheers

horseback

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Here's your new Mustangs boys--you can learn to fly 'em on the way to the target!" LTCOL Don Blakeslee, late February 1944

Not yet.

I will need to modify a weapon CLSID to make this work.

The problem is the Spitfire does not have its pylons active yet.

Even thought the code is in the aircraft lua, un-commenting the lines has no effect.

(Ask me how I know!) :D

The pylon connectors are not there!

However...........

Any aircraft with pylons should be able to carry them.

I first need to turn the model sideways so the kegs mount correctly.

Tap facing front!

Then the CLSID conversion can take place.

I have never done this before so........?

Anyone willing to offer help and/or hints?

I bet the Germans have a wonderful selection of brews to choose from! :megalol:

Get in touch with sunstag or mithandra, They may be able to help, Or ED may add it as the spit is not finished yet?