New MP mission coming for the L39

acdelta57

What started out as an L39 simple CAS mission has evolved into a very captivating L39/UH1/MIG15/F86/SU25A(1)/HAWK/Mi8 multiplayer coop mission for DCS 1.5 I love the L39 and its flight model but never could really find the right place for it in the online world of DCS. Well I hope to change that now. Operation Anaconda is a search and destroy/rescue mission based in the mountains and valleys south of Beslan. You and your squad mates or wingmen (the more players the easier it will be, recommend 3 at minimum, aircraft of your choice as well) will have the opportunity to conduct flying sorties against numerous targets/outposts and convoys. With multiple lines of text, and voice overs Op Anaconda will have you intrigued from the beginning. From Surgical strike with light attack aircraft, to troop insertion and extraction, FOB building and off airport landings(all at the players control, not required), OP Anaconda will keep you entertained for several hours. Ill be uploading the general briefing as the mission exits its testing phase. It will be the first mission i plan to release into the community so I hope to receive feedback and of course constructive criticism. I also made a short little L39 hype video to help y'all get the L39 itch back in your system, hopefully enough to have you take the bird out of the hangar.

${1}

Also the IMGUR album is here

http://imgur.com/a/XP3oF

CFJlzCF.thumb.jpg.de72454523d4e08cd0d3c1f5ce26a84c.jpg

Edited by acdelta57

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

• 2 weeks later...

sounds interresting, bought the bird recently and its fun to fly, but rather limited in combat stuff.

Looking forward to a mission that keeps its limitations in mind

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

• 4 months later...