Is it about Airbus?

Welp, there goes another Friday, fam.

I was wondering something. The last person to comment on the latest announcement of an announcement on facebook seems to be under the impression these "legal issues" are about Airbus.

Anybody know if this is the case? ( I know Polychop cant/wont respond here)

The legal issues are referred to as "internal", so this kind of threw me for a loop. Hopefully it was just someone who didn't know what they were talking about. I thought the Airbus licensing issues were ironed out long ago.

Thanks

PC said that they went through the Airbus approval for the Gazelle and that they were also in discussion for another airbus helicopter. So I hope this is not the case. Let's hope that Airbus does not behave with the sim community like Dassault who have such a bad reputation everywhere when it comes to build one of their aircraft, whether for FSX, XP or DCS.

They said that they continue to work on the Gazelle and PAH. So we can assume that those are not the Problem.

All of ths startet after a rather aprupt post from the creator of the JU-87 Model

I thought this would have been mentioned to the community by now. Unfortunately I can no longer continue my work with Polychop therefore I am no longer working on the stuka. Whether or not it will come to DCS is not something I can answer. Thanks to all who supported!

Bryan

Well unless there is an official word from Polychop then I'm going to assume it is still WIP. Regardless of wither the gentleman who left was working on it it is their property so I'd assume later on down the road we will get some official news.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That is where you are wrong sir. It is not "their" property.

If oghr was indeed said individual, then him coming out and making an unofficial claim , would that not be a breach of contract or agreement with polychop? To me that just seems unprofessional. I am not doubting his work nor am I stating that his decision was wrong. It just seems odd to me that an ex member of a highly regarded 3pd is coming out with these loose ended comments as such. I will await official word from Polychop itself before taking the words of a non 3pd member as set in stone.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

@Oberfeldwebel Elmo: you are correct on that one and there are reasons why we have NDAs.

Basically it is all a bit complicated or not. Depends on which side of the row you stand :-)

:pilotfly:

So in my opinion it ounds like a dispute about some created assets?

O i am totaly wrong :lol:

Sounds to me like someone did not write a proper IP clause into an employment contract.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team

Hi guys,

any discussion is pure speculation, polychop will reply once their legal issues are resolved

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=183142

/closed

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2