Never-ending beeping in FC3 aircraft

Topgun505

I have a multi-player training mission I made for my squad to act as a do-anytime type of sandbox to be able to practice in any aircraft for any task.

I remade it from scratch when 2.5 was released and most everything has been working fine.

Recently one of the patches within the past few weeks broke the FC3 aircraft. If you are the host for the server and you jump in to any FC3 aircraft, if it is a hot start or air start aircraft you will hear a constant beeping. It is much to fast to be the RWR picking up the AWACS search radar. If you do a cold start you don't initially hear the beeping. But as soon as you apply power to the aircraft the beeping starts. This happens with or without weapons so it can't be weapon releated. I've turned off the RWR system and it continues so I know it shouldn't be attibuted to that. I even turned off the electrical power and it STILL keeps beeping.

I've had other people in the squad act as host and try it and they get the same thing so I'm pretty sure it isn't my system or drivers.

Any ideas?

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

Um, well considering that track is from MY server, then yeah.

Looks like that is an older copy when I was trying to solve an issue with the S-3 not landing so I tinkered with having it start on the carrier instead of air start.

That name of the person who posted the problem is not familiar to me. And I keep my server locked. Wondering how that person ended up with a copy of it.

I don't really mind as eventually I planned on distributing it once all the bugs were hammered out ... but it isn't quite there yet.

Topgun505

Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-8700k, Evga GTX 1080 FTW, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, Alienware 34" 2K LED, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Rudder, Thrustmaster MFDs x3, Razer Nostromo n52.

Top, that’s me, Relent :). When I made an account I was in 609 squadron, and I was not able to change my ED account name, so it stuck :). So yes its the same issue - we haven’t been able to find the culprit that causes the endless beeping. However, since you can host other missions in MP and not get the beeping in FC aircraft (as the host), there’s something about the mission that’s causing some sort of conflict, still unknown.

• 1 month later...

Problem resolved. Evidently if you play a transmitted radio audio file via zone in the mission editor, all FC3 aircraft will pick it up ... so evidently the radios of the host pick up ALL radio channel transmissions (but not the clients in FC3 aircraft). Looks like it probably is a bug.

Topgun505