Use TM Warthog throttle 3-way autopilot switch for the Huey's AP?

HoneyBadger

The warthog throttle doesn't use the "default.lua" but the "Throttle - HOTAS Warthog.lua".

Same folder:

For me that would be

D:\DCS World\Mods\Aircraft\Uh-1h\Joystick\

The switch in question only registers as two separate buttons. Button 28 and 27, not really important.

I have just tested this in the warthog throttle file by adding these inside the keycommands:

{down = 3029, cockpit_device_id = 9, value_down = 1, up = 3028, value_up= 1, name = _("level flight - do not set this"),  category = _("Toggle_cheat"), },
{down = 3028, cockpit_device_id = 9, value_down = 1, up = 3029, value_up= 1, name = _("AutoPilot ATTITUDE HOLD press"),  category = _("Toggle_cheat"), },
{down = 3030, cockpit_device_id = 9, value_down = 1, up = 3029, value_up= 1, name = _("AutoPilot ORBIT press"),  category = _("Toggle_cheat"), },

The way I consider this to work is the two commands for AP orbit or Attitude hold trigger on button down.

But each command on button up engages the level flight setting.

You can fairly easily modify this as you feel the need to, basically just set it up so each of the bound commands trigger the function desired to be on the middle as the button "up" function.

And also, these add extra commands under a new category that you can find in the control drop down list.

I have just tested quickly in game, and these seem to work at least.

Personally I don't use the AP in the Huey much since it has a tendency to kill me.

Edited by Bob_Bushman

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.