ATC in F10 map view - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-13-2018, 10:58 AM   #21
Mr_sukebe

Have to say that as time goes on, I’d like to see more accurate ATC.
Just being reading about Pilot2atc, which is a paid for 3rd party solution compatible with fsx and xplane.
With the probable complexity, would strike me as a very interesting paid for module for DCS.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:39 PM   #22
33-DFTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_sukebe View Post
Have to say that as time goes on, I’d like to see more accurate ATC.
Just being reading about Pilot2atc, which is a paid for 3rd party solution compatible with fsx and xplane.
With the probable complexity, would strike me as a very interesting paid for module for DCS.
Did you take a look at LotATC ?
Old 08-29-2018, 07:08 PM   #23
Dutch Baron

I have LotATC, but unfortunately it does not work flawlessly and can be a little difficult for non-experienced players.

My suggestion would make for many more people to be able to do ATC, no extra programs needed, and would possibly get more people to be interested in doing ATC.
And if this is a standard option on ANY server, we immediately get the chance to expand the immersion on any server.
And ED could put the 'improved ATC' (which I've seen mentioned in several posts over the past 5 years) on hold for a bit, since we get this new immersive option with the suggested ATC Module, I would choose HUMAN ATC over AI ATC anytime.

Would Eagle Dynamics be more interested if we would pay for this feature as a separate module?
Well I'm willing to pay, let's say 14,99 US Dollars for an ATC module, if at least the features I suggested are in there.

I think you guys at ED, with all your experience and knowledge in coding, would maybe get this ATC module out in a few weeks work. I am NOT saying you guys should have it out in two more weeks from today, just saying some money could be made for ED and in return you can make a lot of customers happy and it would possibly take not too much time for ED to develop.
I don't know if you have internships at ED, maybe get a group of young developers to start this project?

And it would be sooooooo nice if a representative of ED would at least acknowledge this request, by saying we see it and we will or we will not think about it, just a simple message would be extremely nice.... Right now it's just an endless waiting game and the only player in this game seems to be me hahaha.

I appreciate ANY answer from ED or ED representatives!

Tags
atc, atc f10, f10, f10 map