Mission 12: Wingman won't engage

San Patricio

Flying mission 12 (2.5.2 OB update 5), I can't get my wingman to engage bandits or otherwise acknowledge my commands. Both red and green radios are set on channel 1 and I can hear both scripted banter and my wingman's "wheels up" call so I don't think it's a radio issue. I've tried giving commands to both flight" and "wingman 1," "wingman 2" but have never received an acknowledgment and during the fight with the Mig-31s and the Fulcrums poor Teeter just spins around without engaging until he gets shot down. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for a great campaign.

• 3 months later...

Teeter indeed does not respond to orders to 'engage bandits' or 'my target', but he does respond to 'cover me' (or something like that). After the latter command, Teeter proceeded to engage the enemy MiGs, albeit unsuccessfully.

:thumbup:Same here. Wingman returns with all weapons intact?

Thus mission s very exciting! If you are too aggressive, with full realism on ( no imortal setting) you will have a big chance to ride the silk!

Cheers.

Edited by Accipiter
Latest version findings

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky