New industrial strenght launch bar

oldcrusty

Just noticed this little "feature". Launch bar digging into the deck. Also, in a unrelated (probably) issue, I wasn't able to launch couple of times, possibly due to nose drift. Even after the launch bar was in the shuttle the nose kept drifting to the left or the mains drifted right ;)

https://youtu.be/yxIJxW2iOsI

Edited by Gripes323

This should be a BUG . . I just tried it and now when you launch the 'launch bar' throws SPARKS almost half way down the catapult.

I'm pretty sure that this is something new.

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |

This should be a BUG . . I just tried it and now when you launch the 'launch bar' throws SPARKS almost half way down the catapult.

I'm pretty sure that this is something new.

Flip your launch bar switch up once you're pre-tensioned. I think that's what they do IRL before the cat shot. The sparks will still fly though...It's definitely a bug and it hasn't been fixed in today's update.

Edited by Gripes323

My launch bar switch is in the UP position prior to launch . . it still sparks on launch . . the launch bar in the 'down' position is 'straight down' don't remember that being that way.

I have launch videos that shows NO sparks at all . . all I can confirm is that there has been a change.

i7-7700K 4.20Ghz | GeForce GTX 1080Ti DUKE | ASUS Maximus IX Hero Z270 | Samsung 960 | Corsair CPU Cooler | G.SKILL 32GB | Oculus VR Rift | Saitek PRO Pedals & TM HOTAS Warthog Throttle & Joystick |