Hornet Slight Bank Left in Freeflight Start

Davee

Please disregard.

Applying a larger deadzone has eliminated the bank and appearance of rudders showing slight left position below.

Still strange though that with all devices showing centered that translating into the sim a slight left bank was happening including with all devices disconnected and keyboard only connected.

Deadzones are now 8 instead of 5.

Thanks

Latest Beta Update.

Hornet banks slightly left and requires right trim to fly straight.

Instant Acion: Free-flight and shows on ground in Ready on Ramp.

VKB gunfighter II

Saetek Rudder Pedals

TM WH Throttle

Observation: Going to outside view I saw both rudders pointing slightly left when directly at 6 o'clock view in both missions. All controls centered.

All controllers recalibrated and checked for center values. All precisely accurate.

Uninstalled and physically deleted Saitek Rudder pedals and removed all records in USB controller.

Repeated test in outside view in both missions and the rudders still point slightly left.

I used keyboard commands to test and rudders DO NOT return to center but still show slightly left.

I submit this as a bug affecting the slight bank to the left.

Regards,

Catseye

Edited by Catseye

Latest Beta Update.

Hornet banks slightly left and requires right trim to fly straight.

Instant Acion: Free-flight and shows on ground in Ready on Ramp.

VKB gunfighter II

Saetek Rudder Pedals

TM WH Throttle

Observation: Going to outside view I saw both rudders pointing slightly left when directly at 6 o'clock view in both missions. All controls centered.

All controllers recalibrated and checked for center values. All precisely accurate.

Uninstalled and physically deleted Saitek Rudder pedals and removed all records in USB controller.

Repeated test in outside view in both missions and the rudders still point slightly left.

I used keyboard commands to test and rudders DO NOT return to center but still show slightly left.

I submit this as a bug affecting the slight bank to the left.

Regards,

Catseye

All missions or just instant action? Is your rudder trim knob centered at the start of the mission?