I dont speak Russian

Fab

I dont speak nor do I understand Russian :(

But I love flying the Russian planes...

I havt set the launge to English, but I still get the ATC and groundcrew in russian:doh: Is there a work around for this:cry_2:

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

Not sure if it makes a difference with ATC or Ground crew but do you have English selected in

Gameplay and Special ?

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

It doesn't make a difference, some missions I guess will always be in Russian ATC unless ED changes that.

Kind of strange flying the KA-50 in Nevada with Russian ATC...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I have US selected as country.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Thanks for the tip Sabre!

I am currently not using any mods, have not really used any in DCS yet, but plan on starting once Edge gets out of the alpha/beta stages. That will be the first I give a try!

Don B

I have US selected as country.

I think he means in the mission, for example a KA-50 from USA. It does not matter in the options or the logbook.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I think he means in the mission, for example a KA-50 from USA. It does not matter in the options or the logbook.

Ah ok, that would make sense.

Still somewhat new to some of this, so can one change that in one of the instant action or single missions included?

Thanks,

Don B

You need to make sure the plane/groupe is in the BLUE coallaition, to pick it. You cant Pick su 27 sa US, as far as I know

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

Ah ok, that would make sense.

Still somewhat new to some of this, so can one change that in one of the instant action or single missions included?

Thanks,

When I try to pick a SU-27 from USA via the drop down menu in the mission setup, it's not showing up in the menu...only American AC shows up, unless I'm doing something wrong.

Good day,

DrDetroit

I fly with Russian cockpits, so I do not think you can change the missions or campaign for aircraft like the SU-27 or MIG-29S, but for instant action, you can choose USAF Aggressors, and you can use any aircraft and they should be in English.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I fly with Russian cockpits, so I do not think you can change the missions or campaign for aircraft like the SU-27 or MIG-29S, but for instant action, you can choose USAF Aggressors, and you can use any aircraft and they should be in English.

Thanks for the tip, I have USA selected but don't think I actually have Aggressors selected, I will give that a try next time I fly the Ka-50.

Don B

Hi! May be if you listen sometimes communication between airplanes and airport in russian, it will helps you in future. May be you even find it interesting to fly russian aircrafts using russian HUD and talks:)

http://live.radioscanner.net/audio/ulli

http://live.radioscanner.net/

Thanks for those links!

now if only i spoke russian...

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64