C-101 update

Vibora

C-101EB and C-101CC new cockpit textures will be available in next Open Beta DCS update.

Very nice, guys. Looking forward to it.

Small suggestion, in the video title, maybe put "C-101 for DCS World" or something so it shows up in recommended DCS World videos in YouTube.

C-101EB and C-101CC new cockpit textures will be available in next Open Beta DCS update.

Very beautiful! I can't wait to test it!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

This is precisely why I purchased this module 11 days ago.

It would appear that your actions are speaking louder than your words!

Thanks!

Edited by YSIAD_RIP
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for the update, guys.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4421430#post4421430

Enjoying the new cockpit textures and lighting. :) And appreciate the new training missions.

I have a few questions and comments though.

1. In the change log, it says there is a new air to air training mission but I don't see it when I go to training. Did this just get missed?

2. Some of the lights in the cockpit can't be dimmed or brightened anymore. Like the FD lights, Korry buttons, master caution and warning lights, fuel panel lights, digital readouts, etc. Is this how it is supposed to work?

3. In the external view, when you switch the lights from taxi to landing mode, the bulb briefly goes off and then on. Is this a bug?

4. The formation lights can't seem to be dimmed.

5. The green navigation light seems much brighter than the red navigation light.

Anyway, thanks again for all the hard work.

Is the ns430 a 3-d asset in vr or just a 2-d popup? It wasnt clear in the notes and would be nice to have it useful in more than just l39 and mi8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

When the C-101 is by developers opinion in such a state that they an move to another project, I hope so. As we need more studios like theirs. Passion and endurance to develop their product at outstanding manner.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Thanks again for the update, guys.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4421430#post4421430

Enjoying the new cockpit textures and lighting. :) And appreciate the new training missions.

I have a few questions and comments though.

1. In the change log, it says there is a new air to air training mission but I don't see it when I go to training. Did this just get missed?

2. Some of the lights in the cockpit can't be dimmed or brightened anymore. Like the FD lights, Korry buttons, master caution and warning lights, fuel panel lights, digital readouts, etc. Is this how it is supposed to work?

3. In the external view, when you switch the lights from taxi to landing mode, the bulb briefly goes off and then on. Is this a bug?

4. The formation lights can't seem to be dimmed.

5. The green navigation light seems much brighter than the red navigation light.

Anyway, thanks again for all the hard work.

Thank you kontiuka. Let's see:

1. It is there. Lesson 5.

2. They can, but there is not much difference from bright to dim. This is known. There will be changes in next update, like for example, excessive wear on consoles and instruments.

3. Minor issue. Will eventually look at it and solve it.

4. Also known. Txs.

5. Will look at it. The modeler is looking at the whole lighting model.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Thank you kontiuka. Let's see:

1. It is there. Lesson 5.

2. They can, but there is not much difference from bright to dim. This is known. There will be changes in next update, like for example, excessive wear on consoles and instruments.

3. Minor issue. Will eventually look at it and solve it.

4. Also known. Txs.

5. Will look at it. The modeler is looking at the whole lighting model.

Thanks for the reply. I definitely don't have a lesson 5 though. I have the other 3 new ones. Anyone else missing it?

@Vibora Will it be sold on Steam? I also already have the NS430. I wanted to buy only for the C-101CC and C-101EB separately from the package.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/ns430_and_ns430_c-101eb_c-101cc_bundle/

Edited by ThorBrasil

I have missed the chance to buy this module during the discount. However I had the opportunity to try it during the all-free event. It is one of the best modules for learning how to fly. Now I see that the cockpit gets new textures and the module gets updated continuously. Good work guys and thank you for your post-sales support. This aircraft is now on my to-buy list.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

@Vibora Will it be sold on Steam? I also already have the NS430. I wanted to buy only for the C-101CC and C-101EB separately from the package.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/ns430_and_ns430_c-101eb_c-101cc_bundle/

Steam: please make that question to ED stuff. I guess it will be so, but can't confirm.

Bundle: if you already have the NS430 then use this option: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/ns430_c-101eb_c-101cc_bundle/

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have missed the chance to buy this module during the discount. However I had the opportunity to try it during the all-free event. It is one of the best modules for learning how to fly. Now I see that the cockpit gets new textures and the module gets updated continuously. Good work guys and thank you for your post-sales support. This aircraft is now on my to-buy list.

Thank you Terzi.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam: please make that question to ED stuff. I guess it will be so, but can't confirm.

Bundle: if you already have the NS430 then use this option: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/ns430_c-101eb_c-101cc_bundle/

Thank you! I bought it on the site! :thumbup:

picked up the NS430 for C101's this a.m. and gave it a short test flight.

I like how it's bolted right on the glare shield - and that it's available in both versions, unlike the Albatros!

Didn't get to do much with it yet, but it makes the C-101 an even better experience. Hoping ED can re-visit the NS430 and get it running to full spec/integrations.

Same here!

After a few minutes I felt I couldn't fly any more without it!

BUT, But but...it is still a pitty there is no integration with the radios/nav. The lack of this feature make its use almost "cosmetic", allthough I still love it!; what is the point of geting the freqs on the NS430 if after that you have to dial it on the radios? It's almost uselessas you have F10 map options, but in any case it's a great upgrade, makes the plane look cooler (badass) and did I said that I love it?

As allways, Aviodev is showing profetionalism and love for the job well done, congrats!

P.S. By the way, a lot of keybindings went to hell with this last update. I saw there is a kind of standard names and so, and I hope there won't be much of that changes, as it took me almost all afternoon to rebind things, even tough I had all the joy profiles saved, but there where useless. IN any case, the module is more complete at coherent this way.

Cheers

Saludos y enhorabuena de nuevo, gran módulo.

A. "Sacarino111" Petrovic

Thank you guys. Integrating the NS430 with cockpit instruments wouldn't be much realistic as that never happened IRL, but we take note of your comments.

seems about right. would be strange if a commercial off-the-shelf gps could crosstalk with military avionics

even if the gns430 has outputs to talk with other systems, and cant see the c101s avionics having provision to tie in with the system , or that they would even be using the same communication protocol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE