DCS:M1A2 Abrams

Terrorvogel

When will it be out?

Regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Nope - it´s just a wish:)

I have seen Steelbeasts tank simulation and i thought that DCS could do this much better (Exporting things to other displays or integration of TrackIR for example).

It would also be nice, if released, to interact with DCS:Black Shark or A-10C in online scenario :joystick:

Maybe Eagle Dynamics should think about it...if they haven´t yet...

Regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

I think it'd be a bit difficult to make this - terrain has flaws like connection between tiles, steep links and overall flat area from the point of ground's unit view.

I would have simpler modelling of Strela\Shilka ect just for fun :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

and then there is an issue with tank requiring several people to operate, only James Bond can drive and shoot from one at the same time . even simplified, with say auto-loader and commander taking over gunnery functions you still need a driver to get you around.

if we talking multi-crew weapons i'd rather see an Apache

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

A DCS-M1A2 Abrams,actually driver will start it up, gunner help observe and hint about target plus fire weapons, And finally Commander has a target console, communication console, and status console. Or what realism there is.

Actually, I thought Arma I and II would do this, but DCS with A-10 Warthog and Black Shark is more promissing. Plus Arma III this summer but DCS would lead in the instruments area.

oh no here we go again LOL i want DCS:Akula

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64