Open Beta November 21 - Downloading terrain

Picchio

With today's update, my updater wants to download way too many Gigabytes (around 16?) that are for the Persian Gulf - which I uninstalled (had it during the free weekend). I don't need that terrain update (but I want my installed modules to be updated, of course), and my bandwidth is limited.

What can I do?

How do you know the files are for PG map? If you uninstalled it the updater will check your DCS and download only necessary files for your currently installed modules (there is a lot of new skins afair).

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

How do you know the files are for PG map? If you uninstalled it the updater will check your DCS and download only necessary files for your currently installed modules (there is a lot of new skins afair).

I checked the download folder ;)

Also, I only have Normandy, the Spitfire and the MiG-21 installed, and these modules aren't listed as updated (although there are reports of some things being fixed). Still, those 16 Gigabytes are suspect to me, in coincidence with the PG files I see.

Edited by Picchio

Check again module manager in DCS. If the PG map is listed as not installed but has a trash icon next to it - it is not yet removed.

Thank you for your helpfulness. PG wasn't listed anywhere in the Module Manager but I traced it in the autoupdate configuration file, removed it from the list of my modules and voilà, problem solved. Updating normally now! :)