printable A-10 throttle panel?

Terrorvogel

Hi guys,

i´m trying to mod my old and ugly Logitech G940 Throttle and it would be very helpfull if maybe someone has this layout laying arround somewhere.

Didn´t find any in forum. I´m not sure if this exists at all, because of the very nice Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS...

Regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Thx but i have already seen this pages.

What i need is a printable button-layout from the basic panel of the throttle (APU start etc.).

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

A little picture for clarification:

G940_MOD_1.thumb.JPG.fe6d132887ff4905c34730aeb5be9c64.JPG

Thank you but there is still a lot to do until i´m finished!

I thought to pdf files or some kind. With exact spaces between the switches.

If such pattern is not available i will do it freestyle compared with pictures of Thrustmaster HOTAS but this will be not that nice i believe...

Edited by Terrorvogel

There is the TMWH Hardware Manual with a detailed view of the throttle base on page 9. However it has no measurements.

Thx for the link! I´ll try with this one if nothing better is inbound.

Edited by Terrorvogel

This is a printable file from linden http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=99739&highlight=LASTE+PANEL&page=2

You can use a .dxf viewer to print it, like eDrawings

http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/ed/download.htm

Big thank you Swaty for this link!:thumbup:

Thats exactly what i was searching for!

I will upload some pics when the mod is finished.

Cya

Terrorvogel

P.S.

I downloaded LibreCAD freeware to edit the file with text etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone done or thought of extending the throttle levers to a more realistic height. I have an F-15 Throttle assy and has an A-10 at one time and both have levers several inches taller than the TM. To me it would look and feel more realistic.

I have been looking at that also but don't know how well the friction in the throttle will hold up.

Ah yea that might not be able to do the trick if they get extended.....

Altså im afraid that it will become more "wobbely" than it allready is.

maybe some new guide rails can prevent that.

LynxDK

Regards.

LynxDK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Instagram