Meteor F-14 Album Released!

fl0w

Although I prepurchased as soon as it was possible, I also sent some $€s to Meteor. Not many, as I am currently out of a job, but a little appreciation is due :)

And also paying for the one or other dude who digs his music but is also broke.

Was hoping to have the "this is war" remix by meteor from the trailer of the same name. I liked that track

That's one of the few tracks (if not the only one?) that isn't made by Meteor.

Artist: Matthew Raetzel

This Is War (feat. Richard Farrell)

=MoAu= Mors Audente - The Bold Death Squadron

'Hey Jeff, the plane feels a little off today...'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'The crew probably messed with it again, just trim it and we will check when we get back'

Favourites:

Zone V

Fear the Bones

Anytime Baby

Lion and the Sun

Hunter of Lost Souls

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I don't know if anyone from Meteor reads these forums...but if you do, incredible work!!!!! The entire album is perfect for the Tomcat and really adds to the whole experience. I love this type of music and you guys really hit it out of the park! Thank you!

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

Brillian brilliant!!

The whole album takes you right inside the Turkey's pit. Hope new Top Gun movie had an OST at least half the great this one is!!!

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

• 2 months later...

I received F-14 as gift yesterday and i am in training now. I can not find any Walkman and or the Sountrack promised in trailers.

Can somebody give me advise here? I also found out that it is not possible to crank up the engines in cold/dark startup tutorial. Is that a known bug?

In the Heatblur cold/dark startup video it worked. Any help is appreciated.

Would love to hear into the soundtrack but dont find it.

UPDATE: FOUND IT!

regards, MKev

Edited by MKev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lt. Mark "MKev" P. - Callsign: Rhino

Military Flight History: Falcon 4.0, Falcon BMS, IL-2 & DCS

Streaming with passion: MilSim, Survival and more...

MKev_Gaming - "Gaming is my religion"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Awesome music thank you.

Just to clarify, a friend mentioned that he thought this music was ‘royalty-free’ (unlicensed).

Is this correct?

For example if someone put it in their own monetised YouTube video there would be no copyright claim on the music from the artist?

I believe that as long as an insert of music credit is made somewhere accessible to the viewer via. description or the video itself, under some Creative Commons license you can work with it and have the video monetized.

That’s cool we only use licensed music in our films to avoid YouTube copyright claims.

I was just curious as the information I was given was that Heatblur had released this album as royalty free music that could be used freely on any project. Just wanted to check if this was the case officially.

I really enjoy the album however for me there is one track that is missing from this album and it is featured in their video titled

. It is an absolute cracker :thumbup: and despite all my searching I cannot find it available anywhere for download. A total bummer that this track is not available. :(

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

• 7 months later...
That’s cool we only use licensed music in our films to avoid YouTube copyright claims.

I was just curious as the information I was given was that Heatblur had released this album as royalty free music that could be used freely on any project. Just wanted to check if this was the case officially.

I am wondering the same.

Was there an answer to this somewhere?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

• 3 months later...