The plane pulls up

Avihai

That's an image that's not really helping us to identify your problem...

On the right side you can see the status of the Stick without touching it at all. You'll notice that this is not in the middle.

When in the F18 it is in the middle

F18 is fly by wire and automatically trims to 1g

A10 does not have fly by wire. You need to trim manually.

If your stick is not centering then look at the axis assignments in the a10 controls section. Perhaps you have some odd saturation curve set or something

Edited by Canada_Moose

When I fly in A10 the plane pulls me up alone even when I do not touch the Stick (Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG)

Did you do the Aircraft Start-up training mission, and/or is there any checklist that you follow?

The screenshot looks like the stick is in the default position for a cold-start aircraft.

Once you've depressed the take off trim button until the TAKEOFF TRIM light illuminates, the stick should be properly centered.

If that doesn't solve your problem, a track or a video would be much more helpful than a screenshot. :smartass:

I have exactly the same problem.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j1dzwBOeovq7chWwd1f5NJIgPDD4Xt8E - this is the recording

I see. Can you check your game options for Force Feedback? With non-FFB sticks, when Force Feedback is enabled, trim in the A-10C doesn't work. So if you guys have non-FFB sticks, please take a look and make sure it's not checked.

Not at my gaming PC right now, but I think it can be found under Options -> Gameplay.