All Modules Bought on Steam No Longer Work

bonesvf103

AS of this morning July 1st, when I start DCS, a DCS Login window pops up looking for Steam authorization data. It fails then tells me that all of my modules are not authorized and will be disabled. DCS continues to load and sure enough when the main screen comes on, all of my modules are deactivated. They were working fine yesterday.

I checked my steam licenses in my account and they are all still there. Anyone know why they won't authorize and how to fix it?

Thanks!

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

I'm pretty sure Eagle Dynamic's authorization servers are having problems. It took 10 minutes for my game to start and I made a mistake of clicking on the modules menu option and I'm stuck with the waiting circle for more than 15 minutes. I don't have the Steam version but I bet it is related.

Seems pretty random...

Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Error message varies too.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot