Adding score to Helicopters

I don’t see wishes threads here so I will post this here as it is a helicopter add.

I would like increase score with my transport mission in Helicopters. I have Mi-8 module but because we don’t get score with transportation I don’t feel so exited with transport helicopters. I think is not fair do our job transporting troops and all remain as we didn’t something.

My idea is give to the on board troops a value of points. That value could be made by the mission designer.

To be fair. This Value must be share in half with a possible action by a first person player as CA.

Example: I pick up 7 infantry units in the airport. This squat will have about 2 man rockets with RPG. The mission is drop this squat 7 km away a enemy position. If the RPG unit destroy an enemy armor, then the value set by misión editor (all, quarter, half) should be added to my score points. So if the RPG destroy a BTR with a game score value of 25 points, then the transport player should get 12 points score, the rest can be added in case a first person player use this infantry in a possible upgrade first person in the future.

I honestly will like get some score with the transportation and we can make it posible with our player job. We need some work in this regards by developers because the transport is a little forgotten.

As this is as well helicopter I will post this in the Mi-8 forum.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]