Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

Текущая AIM-7E2 должна не превосходить AIM-7F в скорости на ближних дистанциях?

7800X3D, DDR5 2x16GB 6000MHz, RTX 4090, SSD 980Pro 1TB(W11) + KC3000 2TB(DCS), HOTAS Warthog + VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

On 3/7/2024 at 4:08 PM, GGTharos said:

the R-27 range, engine, and other issues have been discussed for over a decade and the data for this are good.

Can't agree with this...thrust ratio for 27ER of 5/3 simply is wrong, unachievable for concept of this motor. I know I'm going on nerves with this but it must be said. It has finocyl grain, slots are 800mm long, it has initial burning surface and it has final burning surface and we all know how finocyl burns

motor-i.png

motor-k.png

End is clear, can't be anything else than this and estimated burning surface is easy to get. Initial burning surface depends how many slots are in grain of course, but 8 such slots give the most natural behavior. Thrust depends of pressure, pressure depends of burning surface (beside many other things of course) and ratio 5/3 is in simpliest way said, just wrong

S-pk.png

pk-F.png

• ED Team
11 hours ago, rueveet said:

Фантазии диванного легиона )

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
25 minutes ago, F-2 said:

@Chizh

do you have any want of the SMT pilots handbook for the Zhuk radar? It’s for the Yemeni version with lacks a hump and is otherwise very similar to 9.12

To PM please

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу