Sea Eagle M01 - HUMILITY a 'Top Gun' inspired mission for the A4

Required assets:

A-4 Mod

Nevada Map

This is the first of a series of missions inspired by Top Gun. No particular scene or scenario is recreated. However, your mission is to serve as an instructor/aggressor pilot versus student pilots at Nellis. The year is 1978, and you will fly an A4, students fly the F-4 Phantom.

In this mission, you will fly solo against a pair of students in F-4s. Your mission is to demonstrate what a motivated aviator can do to a superior force. Advantages aren't everything; it's the man, not the machine.

After this mission, look up and try M02 - HITTING BACK.

I will be adding missions until a fill campaign is built.

The mission is NOT voiced, but includes 'flavor' text for immersion as well as in-flight text for instructions when necessary. The mission also includes a short briefing with a few notes.

You can find the mission here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3303260/

Any chance of creating these missions on the Caucasus map?

I have not considered that at this time. The missions are simulated training exercises, and that's one of the primary uses of the Nellis Range.

I am assuming you are thinking about players who do not have the Nevada map?

I'll have to give this some thought!

I have not considered that at this time. The missions are simulated training exercises, and that's one of the primary uses of the Nellis Range.

I am assuming you are thinking about players who do not have the Nevada map?

I'll have to give this some thought!

Yes, me being one of them! LOL Thanks for considering it...