[FIXED] AJS-37 Viggen Crash to desktop

will-

DCS Open beta

-Game will crash on respawning in multiplayer.

-Cannot repair in multiplayer.

Log files are to large to upload to forums.

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, will crash when spawning in a second Viggen, either through a client respawn (multiplayer), or Shift+R mission restart. It will usually let me go to a new mission, though I might be remembering incorrectly

I've also crashed after ripping the wings from over-G'ing, and sometimes also while ejecting

For reference, I am using the Open beta version 2.5.2.18736 (visible in bottom right of main menu)

My Logitech Extreme3D Pro "Essentials" Profiles for FC3 and 25T:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/599930/

VERN0UL.png

Thrustmaster T.16000M, TWCS

FC3, F-5E, M2000C, AJS-37, C-101, F-14, NTTR

Fixed! The fixed files are being uploaded to ED right now. Thanks for the reports, good thing it was easy to replicate!

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Still getting crashes with Viggen after trying to restart the mission (either fly again or shift+r) like the rest of the people. I'm flying on the latest DCS beta and basically I know that I have only one chance to fly the Viggen when I turn the game on then when I finish the flight, the game always crashes after trying to refly and I need to restart DCS. Basically on flight per restart.

Edited by Pr0metheus

Same problem here, i bought the viggen yesterday at summersale and DCS always crash if you click on "end mission". The faulty dll is always the same --> ajs37-avionic.dll. I just played the training missions so far.

If, you need more logfiles? I have around 10 atm...

Happened to me to, today. But was while turning ON the RADAR. The simulation frozen and after a few seconds CTD.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

This surely isn't entirely fixed. Bought the Viggen two days ago, and if I go from the ME to fly the Viggen, then Quit using the ESC key and the Quit option (that takes me back to the ME), and then fly again and hit ESC once again and select Quit, the game crashes and wants to send an error report. 100% reproducible. using Open Beta only.

Im having various multiple crashes going from CTD when you try to restart basic cold start training mission, and going up to MP missions when it seems it fails completely, and this is constantly for the last 4 hours since i bought the Viggen!

SO: Is this module available and stable or should i go for refund with Heatblur?

Im not finding amusing fact that they are keeping broken module in store and that they are selling it so broken during summer sale event.