F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Watch, as the F-16 Viper West demonstration piloted by Captain Garrett "Mace" Dover performs some INTENSE maneuvers as a rehearsal for the Jacqueline Cochran Air Show. Thermal, CA Friday November 4th, 2011. That weekend was the LAST TIME the F-16 Viper West demonstration team performed.

OySOOidAGDs

Edited by Blaze

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

F-16s in Afghanistan - 100th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron

ebfU19-C0-I

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

could you imagine a "Stealth" F-16, lol.

Re-Designed Nose, Intake, wings, etc etc...

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Reminds me of the block 30 they tested the Divertless Supersonic Intake on.

2010_f16_dsi_02_1267828237_7281.jpg

its the closest thing to a flying smile like this :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

could you imagine a "Stealth" F-16, lol.

Re-Designed Nose, Intake, wings, etc etc...

A stealth F-16, no, I could not imagine it. A lower RCS F-16, sure, why not.

To whom it may concern,

There was actually a Max Plugin somewhere,

it took a model, and flattened all curved surfaces, while retaining their open Edges.

User was able to adjust how flat to make meshes etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Click on image to enlarge

161204-F-IF848-0047.JPG

Day or night, Kunsan postured to respond to any threat

U.S. Air Force Capt. Erik Kitaif, 35th Fighter Squadron pilot, parks an F-16 Fighting Falcon outside of its hanger bay at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Dec. 4, 2016. Airmen at Kunsan train to employ airpower to deter aggression, preserve the Armistice and defend the ROK. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colville McFee/Released)

161202-F-IF848-0102.JPG

Day or night, Kunsan postured to respond to any threat

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 35th Fighter Squadron takes off at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Dec. 2, 2016. Aircrew training is essential in a bilateral defense organization such as Combined Forces Command to ensure interoperability and readiness of forces. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colville McFee/Released)

161004-F-IF848-0175.JPG

Beverly Pack 17-1

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 8th Fighter Wing is parked outside of its hanger bay during Beverly Pack 17-1 at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Oct. 4, 2016. The U.S. Air Force and Republic of Korea Air Force provide combat capabilities and training by performing exercises throughout the year to enhance communication and interoperability between military forces so they are prepared to fight as a combined force. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colville McFee/Released)

160518-O-XX000-013.JPG

Osan A-10s, F16s take Flight

A-10 Thunderbolt IIs and F-16 Flying Falcons conduct routine training missions near Osan Air Base, Republic of Korea. (Photo by Jake Melampy)

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

http://www.airforcemag.com/DRArchive/PublishingImages/2016/October%202016/October%2031%202016/161020-F-II211-955.JPG

An F-16 Fighting Falcon flies over Aviano AB, Italy, Oct. 20, 2016. The 555th and 510th Fighter Squadrons deter aggression, defend US and NATO interests, and develop Aviano through superior combat air power, support and training. (Air Force photo by SSgt. Krystal Ardrey.) (Click on image above to reach wallpaper version.)

To whom it may concern,

WzAaI3dqkzc

Supposedly this pass was at 185 kph or 100 knots

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52756&p=361593#p361593

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Dead links removed.

Little info on 89-2167

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Regarding the 185 km/h pass, do you think that was with the AoA limiter off or just riding at the 26 deg limit? I can't recall what the possibilities are regarding overiding the stability program to exceed the regular 26 deg limit.

Actually looking at it it doesn't seem to be over 26 deg AoA.

Edited by Hummingbird