Anyone using a playseat?

• 4 years later...
anyone using this with stick center mounted and extension ?

I've been using the Playseat Air Force for several years and have my stick center mounted with and extension, take a look page 3 #26. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241799&page=3

Edited by Outlaw24

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

very nice, what´s the keyboard mount? VESA?

did you modify the seat for the cutout at the base to bring the joy closer?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

No modification... Just CNC cut senter mount from wood and a couple of round spacers for height...

Yes, simple VESA mount inverted to carry keyboard, simple but totally adjustable position and height of wireless keyboard...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

• 1 month later...

Got my Playseat BAD PARTS

:mad:

Received my Playseat today and the two posts that secure each side platform would not attach to the frame due holes being misdrilled. Pack it up and sent it back. Hopefully the replacement will be better.

Paco