[FIXED] ED are you aware that the Viggen is broken for a week now?

Neuse

The Viggen ist completly unusable since last weeks update and the fix is in the internal for nearly a week aswell. Heatblur stated a Friday, a Monday and a Wendnesday hotfix...nothing came.

Pls give our little Viggen some love and let it fly again...meanwhile the bug thread has 11k views in one week.

I can imagine all the poor guys buying this in sale.

And for the dont play beta forum trolls...MP is forced in to beta...we have no choice.

Sidenote from as MP people: The Aim7 is a Fox 3 since a week and Blueflag even had to close its Cauc mission for this, so i hope you are aware of this aswell.

Kind Regards and Thanks in advance

Why would you move this to the viggen forum. HB knows its bugged and delivered the fix a week ago. ED needs to know its broken.

ED lack of interest? I mean, it's glaringly obvious an ED problem at the moment.

Edited by Mikkall

ED lack of interest? I mean, it's glaringly obvious an ED problem at the moment.

It is the Weird ED patch policy.

ED could deliver the patch but other features have critical bugs, so instead to delay only the bugged features, they delayed the entire patch.:megalol:

:megalol:

It's getting ridiculous, especially with the sale going on. How much confidence does a new customer get when the product he buys in a sale is broken and can't be used for weeks? Why no hot fix?

Maybe there is something going on in the back ground that we don't know but ED could at least communicate that.:doh:

ED really need to fix that. Way too many times have we seen an update that breaks a major part of the sim. I think it's time they take that problem very seriously.

Hornet updates are now released monthly to avoid problems, which is already a step in the right direction but that might not be enough. I'm not a coder but I think they might need to rethink the way they write their code.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]