Another F-5 variation request !

sadjad-vosoul

Greetings

I really dont know how to say ! but i really love the F-5 and what if Belsimtek gave us more Variation , while CF-5 has A-A Refueling capability and F-5F is 2-man crew and i heard it can carry Maverick missiles ! i bought it on sale ,but the Original price is $60 That means Belsimtek should give us another Versions , i mean please Belsimtek , give us more , i am asking you , please !:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wishlist : F-5A :P F-5F :P CF-5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i5 7500 (Water cooling), Ram 16G 2400 , GTX 1060 O6G , H270F , 27inch 3D 144hz , 1Tb HDD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FC3 , F-86F , NEVADA, F-5E-3

Edited by sadjad-vosoul
  • Like 1

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

I am getting so tired of these kind of threads man.. Sigh.. Its not going to happen.

And following your own logic OP, you are not even entitled to a new variant if we were to get one because you did not pay the full 60$ :banned:

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Some kind of arrangement like the L-39C/ L-39ZA where you can use a CF-5 if you want would be ok I guess but realistically there's not much point

The CF-5 is pretty well identical to the F-5E3 but with a refueling probe and less powerful engines

The thrust difference would probably mean modifications to the FM for the new variant which really wouldn't be worth it IMO.

If there was a version that was exactly the same except with some well documented functionality that would be fast and easy to add I would agree but with F-5s there's loads of versions that are all pretty different.

Original price is $60 That means Belsimtek should give us another Versions

:huh: Sigh...

$60 doesn't mean there should be more than one variants included in module. Rather, it is the usual price for most of the relatively recently released and high quality modules.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Except a bug free experience :smartass:

No, not even that. Sure, most polite way to act and ensure that customers will return, but as he said, BST does not owe anyone anything but the F-5E Module for DCS World for which you decide (read that twice, key word here) to give them money. The rest is up to their imagination.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm