--> * Quarter 3 BO-105 update * <-- - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #31
Hammer_nine_seven

Reputation power: 2
Hammer_nine_seven has a spectacular aura aboutHammer_nine_seven has a spectacular aura aboutHammer_nine_seven has a spectacular aura about

I would say Rainer is one of the best pilots you can get to test your product. It could be a nice label for the BO „proved by Rainer“. And for sure he started his career as an army pilot.
On the other hand, it coudn‘t be to difficult to get some real good information about the FM, I know that the German Aerospace Center did a lot of research based on the BO. There should be many scientific papers available, dealing with the rotordynamics. Because pilots can give you only an intuitive feedback of the actual behavior.
Hammer_nine_seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:30 PM   #32
Gunnars Driver

Reputation power: 0
Gunnars Driver will become famous soon enoughGunnars Driver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiGon View Post
That's an interesting behaviour. Did Wilke learn to fly the Bo-105 at RedBull or was he an army pilot or something like that before?

He flew a lot of thousands of hours in the German Army aviation.
I met him in the '90:s when he performed aerobatics with the Bo105 at my home base.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:13 AM   #33
David OC

Reputation power: 10
David OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really niceDavid OC is just really nice

I'm sure Rainer Wilke would be keen to see a very accurate Bo-105 sim, cheaper to practice with. Would be awesome to set him up to fly the Bo-105 similar to Heatblur Simulations F14 trip, imagine him flying his stunt routine, great promo vid right there.

David OC is offline   Reply With Quote