FF Su-27SM/SK?

TaxDollarsAtWork

Could it be possible for any 3rd party dev to make such a plane its a very undeserved market place and given the popularity of these legacy versions abroad even types as the Su-30MKK and so on shouldn't there be enough info to make a good one or partner with some airforce for a economical familiarization platform the same way razbam has done?

Would make loads of money that's for sure

• Like 1

Full support for any 4 gen Full Fidelity RedFor aircraft!

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

We have now Su-27S, so the SU-27SK would be little inferior but same. So benefit would be to have just more systems modeled and clickable cockpit.

Su-27SM would be interesting, considering that there is Su-27SM3 that is now in operation (that is third modernized variant of it) so it could be no-go.

Su-27M that is the Su-35 is a no-go.

Sukhoi-Su-27-Flanker-Timellne-Family-Tree.jpg

I wouldn't be interested for the dual-seaters, while it could be fun considering it would be Su-27 with two vs F-14B with two and others has one pilot. But from all the variants, I would likely take the Su-27SM if just possible, but I would be more than happy for Su-27S that we have if it would get full systems modeling even in FC3 cockpit.

Like more keyboard bindings, but get the radar modes, the targeting systems, the HUD information etc. The weapons systems if could be modeled with the more accurate datalink capabilities etc and I wouldn't care if it ain't full clickable cockpit.

The FC3 era weapons systems are just so limiting factor in the Su-27S module.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.