JUST DOGFIGHT server thread - Page 23 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-18-2019, 04:20 PM   #221
Snappy

Flighter.

one more thing.The red Viggen in the guns only area is not equipped with gun pods, so it can't fight , since it has no internal gun.Can you please 2 gun pods to its loadout?

Thank you.,

Snappy
Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:21 AM   #222
Flighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoSo View Post
Is there anyway to talk you in to adding some warbirds? Maybe around Sochi or something? I see that people have already asked... but you don't have to own the modules to put them in anymore I think? Anyway, would be cool. Thanks for the server!!

Hi ZoSo.
Do you mean add another area ? If so I am afraid the answer is no as we already have 4 isolated areas. Too much fragmentation. The idea is to have fun with other people.
If you mean something else, let me know.
Cheers
Old 10-19-2019, 08:27 AM   #223
Flighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atazar View Post
New troll on the server. The blue player «rikienzo» in an M2K, enters with missiles in the area of ​​GUNS and begins to demolish people of both sides.

Attachment 219278

Hi there !
Atazar thanks for bringing this to my attention.
I hope this is a one time case that someone flew over from the missiles area.

But please let's keep this thread pleasant and positive.
PM me for any issues.

Also, another member should have already contacted you with an apology...
To err is human to apologize divine.
Cheers
Old 10-19-2019, 08:30 AM   #224
Flighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy View Post
Hi Flighter,

First of all , thank you, enjoying your server very much! I have a small request:
Would it be possible to make the AJS-37 Viggen available in the guns only area (with 2 gun pods) and in the 1v1 area (with 2 gun pods and RB-74 a2a missiles) as well ?

Right now it is only selectable in the Air and Gnd slots.

Thank you ,

Snappy

Edit: Ok I checked again and noticed , its actually selectable for guns only , but only on red side .

Hi Snappy !
Thanks for the kind words. It's always nice having a busy server and this is possible thanks to you (all).

I have added the pods and also another Viggen to the blue team (GUNS). Please let me know if all is OK. Was done in a hurry, maybe something was overlooked.
Enjoy !
Old 10-19-2019, 08:36 AM   #225
Flighter

Default WW2 planes are back !

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart666 View Post
Sorry fella, I missed your post as well.

Yeah I take your point. Well personally I love the spitfire, and I really miss the fact there is absolutely no place to use it in multiplayer at the moment. Personally Ill take whatever you can give. I would suspect the Spitfire and Fw190A8 would be a popular matchup. The Dora9 and the K4 are a bit overmatch for the spitfire really.

Its a really great server, and my thanks to you for it. I flatter myself its made me a better F14 pilot, so thanks for that.

Hi Stuart !
Better late than never...
The WW2 planes are there again (Beta server only for now). The slots start with WW2-

Check them out and let me know if all is good !
Cheers
Old 10-22-2019, 02:01 AM   #226
CL30

FYI, Red AI MiG-29s have been spawning into the Guns only area all day with missiles.
i5-9600k | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | 32 GB Trident G.Skill RAM @ 3200 MHz | Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 AIO | Samsung EVO 860 500 GB SSD | Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2 | SanDisk 1TB SSD | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra Gaming | EVGA G3 850W Gold PSU | Thermaltake View 71 TG Snow Edition | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFC Crosswind pedals | Occulus Rift-S

CL30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:02 PM   #227
Flighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL30 View Post
FYI, Red AI MiG-29s have been spawning into the Guns only area all day with missiles.

Thanks a lot CL.
Fixed...
Old 10-23-2019, 02:25 AM   #228
Krippz

Hi,

Can you add fuel fuel for the MiG-29's in the Gun Area as well as the F-16. Thanks.

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 195.201.110.22
Krippz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:01 AM   #229
Schmidtfire

Great server! I enjoy it very much. One suggestion is to remove AIM-9X and replace with 9M.
It is mostly Hornet vs Vipers now as the other airframes is at a huge disadvantage. Dogfights gets a bit dull as most players don’t survive the merge. With 9M there is a bigger chance to actually dogfight. If I fly Mirage, Tomcat or MiG-19 I can deal with 9M and R-73 but 9X is too capable. Even useing 9X myself it often ends up as a mutual kill at the merge.
Schmidtfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 09:46 AM   #230
Snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidtfire View Post
Great server! I enjoy it very much. One suggestion is to remove AIM-9X and replace with 9M.
It is mostly Hornet vs Vipers now as the other airframes is at a huge disadvantage. Dogfights gets a bit dull as most players don’t survive the merge. With 9M there is a bigger chance to actually dogfight. If I fly Mirage, Tomcat or MiG-19 I can deal with 9M and R-73 but 9X is too capable. Even useing 9X myself it often ends up as a mutual kill at the merge.
Second this. Standing by for the usual „ theres no balance in real war“ -argument from certain people, but then you can skip straight to PvE if you enjoy simple one-sided action.
And as Schmidtfire mentioned, if both sides equip with 9x variants its mostly mutual assured destruction at the merge.

However its up to Flighter to decide on this, as it is his train so to say.

Regards Snappy.

Last edited by Snappy; 10-23-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dogfight, jdf, just dogfight, server