has the trim changed with DCS 2.1 update 1

RPM may be off, some documents list it at 2000 rpm others at 2400 rpm.

Sparleistung though is definitely 1.15 ata for the DB605DB, it is taken from an engine card. Kurfursts page is down atm, but there you can usually find the corresponding Motoren-Karte for the 1.8 ata setting. These are more accurate than whatever is written in the K-4 manuals, be it LW original or DCS.

In Yo-Yos picture he is flying at 1.15 ata which is Sparleistung => V(Ropt) and not Reiseflug V(Reise), thats what I wanted to clarify on. The aircraft were not trimmed to Sparleistung but Reiseflug = cruise.

For the K-4 Prototype (1750 PS) Reiseflug V(Reise) velocity is:

477 kph TAS at 0 km

645 kph TAS at 8.4 km

Hi rel4y,

never sayed you where not right on this, only rpm :), i also say the 109`s where trimmed for ATA 1.25 cruise (Reise) at different rpm from E-4 to K-4 depends on engine. Only earlyer 109`s had cruise settings from ATA 1.15 cruise (Reise) and ATA 1.05 for fuel save flight. I also think that ATA 1.15 with around 2000 rpm`s is fuel save flight. Must be a doc. mistake that

ATA 1.05 for Sparflug.

regards

Little_D

1./JG2_Little_D

Staffelkapitän

1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."

"The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

I know we are both on the same page here. If I remember correctly you mentioned this in another thread earlier, I just wanted to clarify on that.

Nice SoW videos btw. :) Id love to join in, but I am awfully busy the next two weeks. Be careful of the new gunners though, even at closing speeds of upwards 1000 kph they shot my wing off.

PS: On the other hand I am doing around 480 TAS with 1.15 ata @ 2000 rpm, so maybe its correct. What do I know?! :)

Edited by rel4y

Cougar, CH and Saitek PnP hall sensor kits + shift registers: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=220916

Shapeways store for DIY flight simming equipment and repair: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/rel4y-diy-joystick-flight-simming