Does this module have training, instant, single and campaign missions?

I'm considering purchasing the BF109K module. I'm a little confused about whether the current includes any training, instant, single missions and a campaign. Can someone enlighten me? A search for answers in this forum seems to suggest there are only player-generated missions.

Thanks!

Yes, you have training missions (Start Up, Taxi and Takeoff, Landing, Air combat, bomb deployment). Instant Action also works fine, you just start as a flight of 2 planes and assist F/A-18s :D It´s fun but...well. Besides that there are some very good WWII servers for multiplayer and as you said some SP missions from players.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

First question should be - which map? The missions mentioned above are for Caucasus map (+ a challenge campaign, similar to the one for P-51 I believe). For Nevada map there are only 4 instant-action missions and that's it. I don't know if there are any for the Normandy map yet, someone who owns it will answer.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.