TRIPLE MONITORS with Softh , Flaming Cliffs 2

I tried for hours last night but had to uninstall and re0install in the end because i generated some error.I have a couple of (hundred) questions regarding this.In Lock On you had to identify your monitors, so mine go 2,4,1,3 do i need to do that somewhere in flaming cliffs (didnt need to do it in BS).I want the 3 screens to be 4,1,3 - Im not bothered about the 4th screen for now until I get win 7 and setup like kegetys (nice) Will the 4th monitor being there in XP affect the settings, should I unplug it? All are 1280x1024.Now in the SOFTTH setup and all the resoloutions in view and config and options (3x1280=) 3840 x 1024 and in SOFTTH config, why did OP not put an option in for 3840x1280x60? In Black Shark I had the resoloution as 4x1280=4864x1080 and used the phantom monitor fix to push them all into shape.As I have 4 screens on XP, do I need to set the start position for X=1280 and do I need to configure windows so it spans monitors or can I keep them all separate.I though I finally had it sussed with Black Shark but once I configured that I couldnt play Lock On, now I cant play Flaming Cliffs and assume when I suss it for FC i wont play BS!OMG - sorry for all the questions, would appreciate it if anyone can advise.Win XP and 4x17" HP monitors on 2 gfx cards.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I too just got 3 Projector setup and I am having trouble getting FC2 working in a Triple screen environment.

I have it working now I just have a zoomed view. I can not get it too zoom all the way out. I tried the fix over at SoftTH Forums but It said I need to modify the Cockpit.lua, where the heck is thatat?? I did a search came up dry, is it called something else??

f15.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WEll I got it working but some of the planes still need a Wider FOV I think so I see more of the sides and farther away from the Hud??

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• 5 months later...

i finally got mine working..

but have found that in multiplayer. .the MENU is huge instead of just utilizing the center monitor until you are in the game..

but a weird thing is that I can see the server menu, but when I click on one to join.. I dont get the password screen..

seems like somethings not aligned....

Did I miss something..

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
is it possibile to export FC3 MFD to a differenti monitor , line skval- abris in BS2, setting the LUA file?

for example the RADAR and EWR of F15???

Not sure if you've found it yet, but you can hit Ctrl+Enter (the old combo that brought up the controls position layout in BS2 & A10C) and it will bring up the Radar in one MFD and the controls position layout in the other.

Unfortunately not yet possible to get the RWR up as far as I know.

Formski

Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | Gigabyte X570-Aorus Ultra | Gigabyte GeForce 4090 | Samsung C34F791 | Varjo Aero | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Auzentech X-Fi Forte | too many flight controllers...

• 7 months later...