Campaign, Mission 5

Hekktor

In mission 5 - Ambush on the convoy at 1:20am, I can not find it.

What I did so far: flying to WP8, be there right on time, scan the entire region, meatboy1 is calling it on sight at around 1:25am - but I can't find it.

2nd attempt I flew to WP7 but same situation, meatboy calls it - I can not see it.

All I can find are AAA and Brdms/Bmps more or less static.

Should the convoy appear around 1am at WP8 or should I be there? But then where should be the convoy?

What I learned so far: How to read the watch, putting nadir buttons on numpad is cewl smile.gif, proper use of nvg's, how to fly 5m above the waves, that I can not use my radio and tell meatboy to attack the AAA

I so much love that campaign - but on this mission I think I do need a little help. Or do I have to just search harder?

(not that easter approaching...)

many thanks,

Hek

In mission 5 - Ambush on the convoy at 1:20am, I can not find it.

What I did so far: flying to WP8, be there right on time, scan the entire region, meatboy1 is calling it on sight at around 1:25am - but I can't find it.

2nd attempt I flew to WP7 but same situation, meatboy calls it - I can not see it.

All I can find are AAA and Brdms/Bmps more or less static.

Should the convoy appear around 1am at WP8 or should I be there? But then where should be the convoy?

What I learned so far: How to read the watch, putting nadir buttons on numpad is cewl smile.gif, proper use of nvg's, how to fly 5m above the waves, that I can not use my radio and tell meatboy to attack the AAA

I so much love that campaign - but on this mission I think I do need a little help. Or do I have to just search harder?

(not that easter approaching...)

many thanks,

Hek

Not sure if it is a typo error from you but the mission briefing (at least the PDF version) says that WP9 is the ambush point where to wait for the convoy.

Will play it myself the coming days and report back.

EDIT: I finished the mission just some minutes ago. It is an error in the ingame Briefing screen. Stick to the very nice written PDF Briefing which tells you to wait at WP9. The convoi is moving in front of you from east to west. Spotting it is not so easy beacause of the fantastic 2.5 trees :lol:

After you made your first hit they will disperse so keep patient if you can't find No.2. After 5 minutes they will continue their road march.

Good luck!

Very nice mission btw., 10m @ 200km/h avoiding AA sites makes the heart skip some beats :thumbup:

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]