FC2 Printed Manual now available in USA via Amazon.com

• ED Team

If you live in the USA, you can now order the printed Flaming Cliffs 2 manual through Amazon.com at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1296801004

If you live outside the USA, you can order it through the TFC website at:

http://www.kengray.co.uk/lockonbuy.htm

• 1 month later...

I can print this on my printer and take to Office Depot or Staples to have bound but that's a lot of paper and ink to do it myself in color, hell the ink carts. run $15+ each but I also don't want to pay $30 for it either considering the game only cost me $19.95. Dammed if you do and Dammed if you don't. TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got mine yesterday, as I'm just starting with FC2 (and lock on) it's great that the manual is there by the keyboard ready for instant help. It is great quality although cardboard chapter dividers would have been a nice touch.

As I'm about to buy Black Shark then A-10C when it's released I will have to get manuals for them too, discovering ED has gotten to be expensive for me, but worth it :)

Asus P8Z68 V-Pro/Gen3, Intel i5 2500K @4.5, 8GB DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, TrackIR 5.

• 3 months later...

Not that I have noticed. They appear the same in content. PDF is in colour while hard copy is not.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

• 5 weeks later...

Why ask the forum how do you want to spend your money, you don't know that?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 6 years later...

I checked the link to Amazon on January 3, 2018. The image and the description is that of a different book on Napoleon but the title and the comments are with regards to Flaming Cliffs 2 still. Of course I didn't buy. I've submitted an erroneous notification to Amazon. Let's see if they are paying attention...

Win Pro 10, A-10c (rarely used, but started with Falcon AT!), P3D v4 (100+ add-ons mostly ORBX), i7-8700k, 16 GB 3200 Mhz RAM, Gigabyte Z370M DS3H, Corsair water cooler, EVGA SuperNOVA Gold 650W, PNY GTX 1070ti, Dell 27" G-sync monitor, Logitech 3D Pro, NVMe OS drive, TB's of free space on SSD.