104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Also last night 2300 Colorado time on server as a blue air to ground guy the enemy where not active and indestructible for some reason. Thought I was imaging things, sorry forget what mission it was.

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

Why don't you allow sound mods ? Why do we have to deal with unrealistic effects ?!

You know allowing ONLY sound files doesn't solve the problem. One can simply modify the sound file if he wanted to cheat. Disabling the sdef only breaks the great calibration modders have done on their sounds.

Edited by secret1962

­­­­­­

People are seriously cheating via sound files? what is this call of duty? I think its time for a password protected server with people being vetted. you have to realise people edit sound luas and files for things like buttkickers.

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

Well. IN the next 2 mins I"ll be reducing the scope of the Sdef folder check. By the time I finish this post, the sdef folder check should allow the RAE Soundmod without problems.

Awesome thanks for the work!

The 104th Integrity CHeck now looks like this:

"Config/Weapons",

"Scripts/compile.lua",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/CustomHuman.lua",

"Config/World",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/Damage.lua",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/helicopter_exhaust.lua",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/MechTiming.lua",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/Pylons.lua",

"Scripts/Aircrafts/_Common/AIControl.lua",

"Config/Effects/ParticleSystem2",

"Bazar/World/Shapes",

"Scripts/Database/planes",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneFurWind.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneFurWindIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneFurWingTurbulence.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneFurWingTurbulenceIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneGearWind.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneGearWindIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneMove.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneMoveCpt.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneSpeedbrakeWind.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneSpeedbrakeWindIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneVibrTurbulenceIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneWind.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneWindIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneWingTurbulence.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Aircraft/PlaneWingTurbulenceIn.sdef",

"Sounds/sdef/Weapons",

"Sounds/sdef/Engines",

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the change....another reason why the 104th is the best.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

so i noticed blue had a mig-15 (at tbilisi-lochini) on able archer this evening and squee have to take it up for joy ride, however it spawns at whats looks like a helicopter launch area. no prob just gonna taxi but there was a literal tank (well, bmp) and two gents with aks blocking the taxiway! the noob is strong with me so is that normal? i mean dont really see how to get past without doing a little life fire test and see how mig15 cannons do against bmps lol

“The murder of a man is still murder, even in wartime.”

-Manfred von Richthofen

so i noticed blue had a mig-15 (at tbilisi-lochini) on able archer this evening and squee have to take it up for joy ride, however it spawns at whats looks like a helicopter launch area. no prob just gonna taxi but there was a literal tank (well, bmp) and two gents with aks blocking the taxiway! the noob is strong with me so is that normal? i mean dont really see how to get past without doing a little life fire test and see how mig15 cannons do against bmps lol

^^Fixed now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes we have changed the IC but its not to stop people with Legit Sound Mods.

Users with Sound Mods should still be able to enter the server. if not join our Help Desk channel on Teamspeak and READ the channel description. We have put instructions for users to follow there to be able to enter the server with sound mods enabled.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

We got a problem with re-arm & re-fuel at Kobuleti in Mission OP Able Archer Day on yesterday flight - on the F10 Map, it's show as neutral.

We were not the only one, who got this problem!

I have check your mission file (from the trk) and there it is red.

As Workaround maybe - place a ground unit at this airfield?!

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Its a bug within DCS.

When a server is running a cycle of missions for a while, small errors start to creep in when a new mission is loaded automatically.

Most of the time these errors don't happen however on some occasions something in the mission will change such as the coalition owner of an airfield and that is what causes clients to spawn in at a Neutral airfield that should be Red or Blue, subsequently they cannot rearm until they relocate.

We restart the server in these cases.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quick comment about the Mig-15 in the Able Archer video. It's spawn location for the blue side (only side it's on i believe) has an issue with getting to the runway when that near building is destroyed. I got into the server late, and either there was an attack ... or a friendly fire incident at the airport, and the building to the east of the Chinooks was up in flames. Anyway, on the taxi out (the pavement looked undisturbed) but the aircraft fell into an invisible hole there. Repairing the aircraft in it's subterranean placement did nothing to alleviate it's predicament. Is there any chance the Mig-15 spawn location could be moved?

Thanks!

- Apache600

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Unable to join the server (connection interrupted, integrity check?) with this installed:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=110840&highlight=RAE-MOD

Please:cry: It used to be allowed.

EDIT: Got this as solution, will test it out, thanks 104th_Maverick.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/600721/sdef.rar

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

mj-popcorn.gif

Seriously tho....

Not really. We started doing East vs West after community requests for these type of missions. Its not our norm to have East vs West style which is why most of our missions are not set up like this as you may have noticed.

Problem is, the EvW missions are actually great fun, and very popular at the right times of day.

But you are indeed correct about the unbalanced teams, this was something we feared would happen and prepared ourselves for. When server numbers are below 30 this missions is very unbalanced, however at peak times more clients fly on the Red side and it becomes great fun, even Epic at times!

Sadly we cannot set a time 'rota' for missions because when the server crashes it would mess with this rota as a new missions would be started.

Best thing to do is get on teamspeak and find a buddy to help cover you! And remember, its not always supposed to be easy, sometimes you gotta kick ass on the bad days of team balance as well as the good ;)

ESRB Notice: Team balance is for Xbox and Playstation and should not be expected in our server :D

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you give me a link to your server's rules or TOS if there are any? I saw some abuse today with several other witnesses and want to get my ducks in a row before contacting a mod.

Rules:

NO TAXIWAY TAKEOFF! You must use the runway.

Use the LEFT side of the runway for takeoff and landing.

Do NOT leave the server while engaged/damaged.

Do NOT go to Spectator before you crash if you are hit.

Do NOT eject then go to Spectator.

Please do NOT re-arm on the runway.

NO takeoff from roads at any time!

No Trash Talking / Abusive Chat in game.

Please respect other clients but not flooding Global Chat if requested!

There is other rules that have been declared on our forum previously (new forum). They are specific to engaging ground players on the ramp (no use of A2A missiles on ground players at airbases and only restricted to when there are 3 other OpFor fighters in the air.)

Anyway, when your ducks are in a row, you need to discuss MP disputes and behaviour on our forum.

http://community.104thphoenix.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am all for an CA human JTAC but the AI in DCS makes it a bit too easy. This would just reward the people that take off with 6x Mavs and 9x GBU-12's...

While I realize that sometimes, that one Tank that drove into a tree line is sometimes very frustrating to find, but I would rather see this maybe in a a trigger that the next WP is up after only 1-3 units are alive.

AI JTAC will just rattle down every unit without any teamplay, coordination & communication between human pilots. Just my 2 cents. :)

Just to jump in before anyone asks....

At this stage we will not be updating the server to 1.2.16.42215 Open Beta

We will remain on the release version - 1.2.16.39472.729 until the update is applied to the release version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]