User file upload fails with a weird error

m4ti140

• ED Team

When I tried to upload a X52 profile for the Hornet today, I was unable to get past the File upload page. Once I had filled everything, selected the files and clicked "UPLOAD", the request was milled for 2-3 minutes until I got greeted with this:

zYwsrH4.png

I don't know what "T" means, so there's little more I can troubleshoot without help.

• 3 weeks later...

Fellas, this is getting ridiculous. I still can't upload my VFA-131 CAG skin (previous post), and now I'm being prevented from uploading yet another skin.

y4msJrvW3JoAX6WBGAcTb6homJ5YU7NrfmY-44hnHBliaZYgrtlq_kziop26KjnNivNwX2GLa6vjeIVdmxaPNae7Nzbr_JN8LTSMmc9AXPM9vtRM8XZQBCf8mOMM0Pz7Gf4Hd6zbRm25Od4FJC4ZIFLfpeQcDs8LPC_t4fKKvUzzKVqxOxaoeC4QqkRWMRHryywNeGOI1jJhmML0z-S5cDhnA

Any feedback on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Even if you don't know the underlying issue, a workaround would be welcome.

• ED Team
Fellas, this is getting ridiculous. I still can't upload my VFA-131 CAG skin (previous post), and now I'm being prevented from uploading yet another skin.

y4msJrvW3JoAX6WBGAcTb6homJ5YU7NrfmY-44hnHBliaZYgrtlq_kziop26KjnNivNwX2GLa6vjeIVdmxaPNae7Nzbr_JN8LTSMmc9AXPM9vtRM8XZQBCf8mOMM0Pz7Gf4Hd6zbRm25Od4FJC4ZIFLfpeQcDs8LPC_t4fKKvUzzKVqxOxaoeC4QqkRWMRHryywNeGOI1jJhmML0z-S5cDhnA

Any feedback on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Even if you don't know the underlying issue, a workaround would be welcome.

Hi! To sort out this problem we need exact file. Please can you upload it somewhere and PM me the link. We will try to reproduce this error.

image_259187.png.12ec9a78d99caec431e08ab83fd4ee4d.png