Debolestis Shapeways shop

They are the same in the afterburner part but there is small detent at 0% throttle on first one. That was made by request.

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought Prusa I3 Mk3 printer and is in operation. I can print most of the parts from my Shapeways store cheaper,and my postage prices are much cheaper from Shapeways, at most 3$. SimZpL9.jpg

I am now trying to print locking collars since they are most complicated to print. At the moment I have only grey, black and white filament.

Send me a message if you are interested.

cool

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

lock nut

Just to let people know the debolestis F16 warthog lock nut (plastic) is a tight fit with the warthog base and works, but it definetely won't work with the virpil Warbrd base (I don't know about the T50) there must be a tolerance issue.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the micro din connector (male of the warthog grip? Thrustmaster does not have them in stock.

155651318_piezaasustituir.thumb.jpg.cd1408d4e650888f13f77a1772dcb6e6.jpg

Regards.

Hey debolestis,

Is this something that could be done sturdy enough by a 3d printer to use as a joystick mount? I just dug an old Obutto rig out of the closet, and want to be able to mount a Gunfighter Pro to it, and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a place nearby that can do this in metal.

Original post: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189345

Bracket.pdf

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

Just to let people know the debolestis F16 warthog lock nut (plastic) is a tight fit with the warthog base and works, but it definetely won't work with the virpil Warbrd base (I don't know about the T50) there must be a tolerance issue.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a replacement for the micro din connector (male of the warthog grip? Thrustmaster does not have them in stock.

[ATTACH]192202[/ATTACH]

Regards.

I am sorry that it doesn't work. I planned to redraw that thing anyway. I'll do it soon. I have print two on my printer, and look and quality is great.

UMxWGNn.jpg

Connector is 5 pin mini DIN male connector. It can be bought HERE but without mounting bracket.

Hey debolestis,

Is this something that could be done sturdy enough by a 3d printer to use as a joystick mount? I just dug an old Obutto rig out of the closet, and want to be able to mount a Gunfighter Pro to it, and I'm having a heck of a time trying to find a place nearby that can do this in metal.

Original post: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189345

Hi, I think it can be done

Cy0GUXO.jpg

but I'd make wall it twice as thick and I'd maybe add a bar that would make it even more stronger.

Ordered the joystick tailpiece. The hole is not wide enough to accommodate the ground connector and 5 pin connector. Frustrating when things like this have not been beta tested

You have to bend ground connector a bit. I know it is a problem but this way there is thicker wall and stronger part.

Deboletestis do you have a slew control piece that is easily installed and would assist in its use for someone with fat numb fingers?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I have just received mine and tested it on Virpil extension. It's a very tight fit but works, 10 seconds with dremel and brass brush resolved the issue.

Deboletestis do you have a slew control piece that is easily installed and would assist in its use for someone with fat numb fingers?

Unfortunately I don't have anything for warthog slew control. What do you have in mind?

I can recommend this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200198&page=14

Online-shop here: https://deltasimelectronics.com/collections/all

Very good quality, easy to install, works like a dream. :D

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I am sorry that it doesn't work. I planned to redraw that thing anyway. I'll do it soon. I have print two on my printer, and look and quality is great.

UMxWGNn.jpg

Connector is 5 pin mini DIN male connector. It can be bought HERE but without mounting bracket.

Any chance of someone making up a copy of that mounting bracket that the core of the male connector could slip in/be glued in? I don't have a Warthog stick, I'm doing a Sidewinder FFB2 and X-Flight and Suncom Hawk conversion with your parts and really the hardest part is the darn Mini-DINs. I THINK I have the right female one on order with Mouser but nothing on the male side except the cable end type. Thrustmaster has to have bought them from somewhere. But no joy. It's just a hunk of plastic with a Mini-din connector stuck through it. If I wasn't tragically bad at CAD it seems like an easy little dingus to cobble up.

Edited by RustBelt

• 5 weeks later...

Hi debolestis

I am thinking of adapting an old CH Fighterstick to fit on a TM Warthog base.

I know I'll need the tail piece (once I open the stick I'll know which one) and a securing nut (F-15 probably))

Like the previous poster I was wondering about the possibility of having a tailpiece that doesn't mimic the Hog and simply has a slot or hole that a DIN could be glued into or attached?

I was also wondering if there were any plans to produce these tail pieces with offsets similar to the Warthog tailpieces?

Hi debolestis

I am thinking of adapting an old CH Fighterstick to fit on a TM Warthog base.

I know I'll need the tail piece (once I open the stick I'll know which one) and a securing nut (F-15 probably))

Like the previous poster I was wondering about the possibility of having a tailpiece that doesn't mimic the Hog and simply has a slot or hole that a DIN could be glued into or attached?

I was also wondering if there were any plans to produce these tail pieces with offsets similar to the Warthog tailpieces?

I can mke the tailpiece. I'll upload put it in my stare in next few days.

I cannot make a slot for muni din connector.

I can mke the tailpiece. I'll upload put it in my stare in next few days.

I cannot make a slot for muni din connector.

In futzing around finishing off the B8 I found with how I shrink wrapped the din connector it wedged perfectly into the hole of the X-fighter to Warthog adapter. No movement, clean insertion and removal.

OWZTW6C.jpg

This is the CUI MD-50 Mini-DIN I used:

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/cui-inc/md-50/?qs=WyjlAZoYn503H42gPmj60w%3d%3d&countrycode=US&currencycode=USD

Also here's the ALPS 5 way navigation switch in the X-Fighter B8. I had to mount it to a square of perf board matching the size of the original switch and had to fashion a new back stay out of Acrylic scrap because the old original piece disintegrated from age.

OudRmpC.jpg

ALPS 5way

https://www.adafruit.com/product/504

By the way, you must mount this to some perf board, the feet are too fragile to just solder a 22 AWG wire too without it failing.

"Always order more than you think you need" -Adam Savage

Still gotta make a cap for it. post is 3mm X 3mm X 3mm but it needs like 0.2mm clearance to fit without forcing it really badly.

Edited by RustBelt

In futzing around finishing off the B8 I found with how I shrink wrapped the din connector it wedged perfectly into the hole of the X-fighter to Warthog adapter. No movement, clean insertion and removal.

OWZTW6C.jpg

This is the CUI MD-50 Mini-DIN I used:

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/cui-inc/md-50/?qs=WyjlAZoYn503H42gPmj60w%3d%3d&countrycode=US&currencycode=USD

Thankyou for passing that on...............great

I added 2 more models to my store.

CH to Warthog tailpiece/adapter. It is tilted 13 degrees to forward and offset 15 degrees to the left.

710x528_25068065_13661470_1538598732.jpg

Second part is throttle part for Harrier. It has detent only for right grip but not on left grip.

710x528_25068190_13661518_1538599522.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had request to print F-18C Select to Jettison Rotary Knob, I had only basic measurements, It was mostly eyeballed but I think that it looks good. It will not be sold on my Shapeways store, but I will print it myself. Please contact me if you need one. Also contact me if you have any other requests for 3D printing.

For this I created Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/debolestis

Please like and subscribe, I'll produce more stuff like this in the future.

43426696_2242064812744303_4290738621524213760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&oh=b8921fef6406f421e7ece4951febbc05&oe=5C5AFD07

43234082_2242064826077635_8431779447891296256_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&oh=1df3901b2ce77e225749ffa8c77d7ac3&oe=5C5AE073

Knob should be used with switch like this one:

87rnt4P.png?1

Hi Debolestis!

Could you draw me a new CMS knob for fitting with Leo Bodnar´s nice and cheap 8 way-hat-switch with pushbutton? I would need two of them. Is the colour grey also possible in plastic because i don´t like metal version? If not possible in grey i would take the white version. What would be then the price inclusive taxes and shipping to germany?

Here is the Link of the used switch:

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98_87&products_id=210

I hope the dimensons are clear enough at this picture, if not please ask me:

https://picload.org/view/dcarldcl/_cms_knob_for_leo_bodnar_4way_.png.html

_cms_knob_for_leo_bodnar_4way_.jpg

Kind regards,

Terrorvogel

_cms_knob_for_leo_bodnar_4way_.png.html _cms_knob_for_leo_bodnar_4way_.png.html

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...