J-11A Discussion

Teknetinium

Do you have a link you can share about MFI-55 functions/features? A simple google search doesn't yield much for me.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207287

and also some internal data/doc from 558.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

J-11 Additions

Sorry if this has been discussed, but I was wondering if the J-11 will get the chinese RWR and/or the chinese MAWS system.

Also, I was wondering how mid course guidance works with the R-77 as opposed to the aim120s on the F-15, IE, I'm in TWS, I get into R77 range radar auto goes into STT, fire, then switch targets to his wingman, fire another R77 at that aircraft, will the first R77 still be getting mid-course guidance updates? Or do you have to maintain an STT lock to provide midcourse corrections?

Also the R77s feel draggier then the R27s, does anyone else feel like that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

JF-17 will get PL-12, will J-11 be able to use PL-12 missiles?

11b can launch pl-12, 11a not (although tested, but never in service)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Is there a chance that our dear J-11 and JF-17 developers add the R-77-1 (izdelenije 170-1) - Improved variant with increased range. To my knowledge there is more information about R-77-1 then the R-77 we are using in DCS.

J-11A not use R-77-1 or RVV-SD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, we need a J-11B for that, I believe china have R-77SD version but JF-17 dont use them.

IIRC, J-11B only carries Chinese weapons: PL series AA missiles

JF-17 uses PL AA missile as well

In China, RVV-SD for Su-35 only

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello uboats, I’ve been enjoying the J-11A for a long time. Just played through the user made campaign “Red Knight” by sixm. Since I don’t believe there’s any official campaign or missions for the J-11A in development I was wondering if perhaps “Red Knight” could become the official campaign as part of FC3/MAC? It has some pretty difficult missions, would be fun for a lot of people I think.

I also have a second question. I’ve seen it said the flight model is the same, on the roadmap thread it mentions that the J-11A uses a EFM. I have only been flying FC3 since SU-27 switched to PFM but it made me wonder if the J-11A uses the AFM the PFM or a modified AFM, it’s not identical so it would make sense to fly a little different. I haven’t done a side by side comparison and I wouldn’t trust myself to be accurate enough.

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Hello uboats, I’ve been enjoying the J-11A for a long time. Just played through the user made campaign “Red Knight” by sixm. Since I don’t believe there’s any official campaign or missions for the J-11A in development I was wondering if perhaps “Red Knight” could become the official campaign as part of FC3/MAC? It has some pretty difficult missions, would be fun for a lot of people I think.

Good idea, i will check the campaign quality and contact the author :)

I also have a second question. I’ve seen it said the flight model is the same, on the roadmap thread it mentions that the J-11A uses a EFM. I have only been flying FC3 since SU-27 switched to PFM but it made me wonder if the J-11A uses the AFM the PFM or a modified AFM, it’s not identical so it would make sense to fly a little different. I haven’t done a side by side comparison and I wouldn’t trust myself to be accurate enough.

it's PFM, it directly uses Su-27's FM, since they are same (if we just ignore very very tiny difference)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Hi,

it's still under negotiation, and our current focus is JF-17.

but here i would like to have something to share with you, enjoy :)

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

Thank you sir! J 11A Weapon upgrade info? Kab 500kr, Kh 29T, Kh 31P?

DCS World wishlist: Flaming Cliffs style Su 27SM and Mig 31! In game voice communication and better netcode!

Hi,

MiG-29BM, is it? :)

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD