Top Gun day is coming!

Reflected

That guy on the 2nd photo does talk the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk.

Such a flamboyant hotshot figure, yeah, but the pathetic FOOL got his F-14 riddled with bullets, yeah... that's what happened.

I'm thinking to myself that maybe he even messed up his panties, before Maverick saving him.

I don't like you Iceman.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

That guy on the 2nd photo does talk the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk.

Such a flamboyant hotshot figure, yeah, but the pathetic FOOL got his F-14 riddled with bullets, yeah... that's what happened.

I'm thinking to myself that maybe he even messed up his panties, before Maverick saving him.

I don't like you Iceman.

Merged with 5 bandits with superior maneuverability and saved his aircraft and the carrier battle group after his wingman ate it in the first 2 minutes.. What more does the poor bastard have to go through to earn your respect?

He does come up short in the shirtless beach volleyball games though, I'll give you that.

Merged with 5 bandits with superior maneuverability and saved his aircraft and the carrier battle group after his wingman ate it in the first 2 minutes.. What more does the poor bastard have to go through to earn your respect?

He does come up short in the shirtless beach volleyball games though, I'll give you that.

And he did that without an AEW guidnance!

HAPPY TOP GUN DAY, EVERYONE!!!

Exactly, so the more targets he had !

... and only managed to down one, after Maverick's arrival on scene.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Exactly, so the more targets he had !

... and only managed to down one, after Maverick's arrival on scene.

One of the themes of the movie is that Maverick may be a liability in peacetime, but during war is when he shows his value. He just needed to grow up. It's a lesson we've seen time and again, you don't know who's really who until the shooting starts.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahaha :D :D :D

i7 6700k / Gtx 1070 / 32GB DDR4 / SSD / Warthog / 2 MFD / Saitek Rudders / RiftCV1 / Rift S...

A10C / F5 / F14 / F16 / F18 / M2000 / HARRIER / FC3 / HUEY / GAZELLE / MI-8 / MI-24 / KA-50 / KIOWA / CB ARMS / SUPER CARRIER / PERSIAN GULF / NEVADA