ethernet question !

Attempting download 2.5.6 when torrents begin, at 3% i loose my internet connection ? can't quit windows correctly and when reboot, i did re-activate my ethernet connection ? i tried 5 times and give up.i've low transfert debit 1.7mbs max... maybe an updater bug or something else, anyway i prefer wait for new patch.

Maybe some one new this issue and tell me to sort of.

Aplogyze for my english:cry:

sounds like WiFi, not ethernet. If you can use a cable to your modem it would be less likely to break.

But so many weird symptoms, can't quit? That's just wrong, shoudl not be like that. Open TaskManager and look at what is happening ot the PC. Disk space? AV scanning? who knows.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Tbh, sounds like RealTek WLAN to me.

Check for a new driver or change NIC to a better brand, like Intel.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Thanks for help

:smilewink:Thanks all ! i'm waiting for the patch fixes before download try dl again.

i don't use wifi, my "box" is wired to UC and i've my connection checked by my provider, everythin OK.I can surf, and dl everything.I think it's because Big patch, poor debit/capacity 1.7mbs max....and ejected by torrents system LoL.

THANKS again:pilotfly:

All DCS files/exe were "in exeption into "malwarebytes/windows defender" the system checked clean n safe

Edited by crousti
adds

In neither case that should cause Win10 to fail and force you to reset it.

What ethernet card ( NIC ) is in your PC and what Router do you use ?

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

slow download and failed

In neither case that should cause Win10 to fail and force you to reset it.

What ethernet card ( NIC ) is in your PC and what Router do you use ?

In any case windows failed, at this moment i can't reactivate my connection, only after reboot i saw my ethernet was deactivate.

(ethernet intel corporation) uc link by "live box ( french "orange" provider).

something happen during torrents DL.

Anyway, i think there is problem with the (torrents system) and DCS updater when low tranfert capacity:mad:. THANKS again:)

Well, since France has very very strong Anti-Piracy laws, it could well be that Orange blocks Torrent protocol.

Best to search french forums in that matter, maybe Orange Forums.

Lots of legal stuff comes via torrent, sounds strange in that regard.

In any case windows failed, at this moment i can't reactivate my connection, only after reboot i saw my ethernet was deactivate.

(ethernet intel corporation) uc link by "live box ( french "orange" provider).

something happen during torrents DL.

Anyway, i think there is problem with the (torrents system) and DCS updater when low tranfert capacity:mad:. THANKS again:)

Yeah, it's entirely possible that your carrier is rate limiting Torrent to a point that it breaks. When I downloaded the update a few days ago, I noticed the Torrent was pretty slow. Like 1.7 MBytes/sec. So I just hit cancel and used HTTP download and it was 8 to 10 times faster. At the time, it could have been because there weren't enough torrent peers to take advantage of.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1